Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

J's to me represent a basketball shoe with swag to them. Could the ships be more plain?

I guess if you are a collector it makes sense to get them since they are the first show he wore. Gotta see them on feet.

I just bought a pair of UNC to CHI from a guy off FB. we were chatting about the ASW releases and he said he won the pack and OW 5s but missed both confirmation windows :sick:

I just bought a pair of UNC to CHI from a guy off FB. we were chatting about the ASW releases and he said he won the pack and OW 5s but missed both confirmation windows :sick:

o man that hurts

I hope he was getting married or having a baby to miss those windows

you think they'll restock? im praying lol
82A3C169-F8F3-4743-9A9D-E63145EA54B3.jpeg

Lmao restock. How bout release the pack. Went through the trouble to create the mold and errthang

Once I seen them re-release the black and gold 1s over 2 yrs after initial release, anything is possible

rafbuddy rafbuddy From that pic it sounded more like an official mass launch and not a restock.. restocks are myths to me lol. 1c3m4m 1c3m4m Those were two different releases but I feel you.

I just copped the reverse breds yesterday on StockX but I too hope that they mass release the pack. I need those.

Back
Top Bottom