Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I would have hit Jerra with the

13672223-5773-4AAF-8E7E-F5E6FCEA0602.gif

Pulled the trigger and got them. Not proud of the price but at least i dont have to go through another 6 or 7 rounds of stockx or goat cancellations

^^^NICE
i never get into sizing shape or quality of leather BUT man these AJ1s killing my pinky toe
never had this issue with any other 1s

I smell a solo Air Ship release down the line. There would be no point in bringing them back after 35 years just make them so limited.

IMO, the strategy was to release them with an un-released AJ1 to lay the foundation for solo releases later. It makes sense for a shoe that the average "sneakerhead" didn't want or know about.

But then again... Nike does things that don't make sense on the regular :smh:
I really hope so because I wanted a pair of those bad but only time will tell but for now Nike going to Nike

This hype train gonna keep going. No way Nike gonna roll out ships for everyone to purchase. It’s a marketing ploy.

That’s trash. StockX needs to go harder on these flakes.

StockX don’t care and they basically told me as such through several emails with their support. Was pretty much told by one of the cs people that after contacting management to just expect this with these kind of releases and tough luck for you. Makes sense since they get their fees regardless and even better when these sellers back out and resell for more. Plus if they do charge a 15% penalty it really just benefits them so screw the buyer.

StockX don’t care and they basically told me as such through several emails with their support. Was pretty much told by one of the cs people that after contacting management to just expect this with these kind of releases and tough luck for you. Makes sense since they get their fees regardless and even better when these sellers back out and resell for more. Plus if they do charge a 15% penalty it really just benefits them so screw the buyer.

i complained to stockx that it doesn't make sense to penalize the seller 15% if you dont pass that on as a discount to the inconvenienced buyer. they gave me a $20 off coupon :rolleyes

Ordered on StockX, had the seller ship the pair, got the StockX email that he shipped, then supposedly the seller had a change of mind and called UPS to have the shoes rerouted back to him :smh::smh: So that makes it 8 total packs cancelled on StockX with one getting cancelled enroute:ohwell:
For the love of god I hope these shock drop on snkrs and tank the resale

Back
Top Bottom