Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Thanks for your input. But fraud and fake product falls under the same umbrella for my bank. A good friend works at my bank. He said absolutely they will take care of this.

I didn’t mean cutting them off means nothing but more so, regardless. They sent me fake product. Period.
Yea depends on the bank and the rep you deal with honestly. Sometimes you'll have to prove it's fake, and that's difficult to do when you've cut the tag. Good luck with it though.

Why did you say the pair you own that you're comparing it to is "directly from Chicago" if the pairs you own are actually from StockX? Also your other post said "Traded both OW Fives and both union 4s for 2 packs." So... You traded for them? Or you got them from StockX? Or you got them directly from Chicago?

You cut the tag off so you have no way to prove that the pair you're saying is fake is the pair that came from StockX. Even with this charge-back from your bank, you have no way of proving to your bank that you got this fake pair from StockX. Cutting the tag off before you even pick up and check out the pair is extremely suspect.

If this is all legit, I'm genuinely sorry to hear about it, but so much here is just not adding up.

Why did you say the pair you own that you're comparing it to is "directly from Chicago" if the pairs you own are actually from StockX? Also your other post said "Traded both OW Fives and both union 4s for 2 packs." So... You traded for them? Or you got them from StockX? Or you got them directly from Chicago?

You cut the tag off so you have no way to prove that the pair you're saying is fake is the pair that came from StockX. Even with this charge-back from your bank, you have no way of proving to your bank that you got this fake pair from StockX. Cutting the tag off before you even pick up and check out the pair is extremely suspect.

If this is all legit, I'm genuinely sorry to hear about it, but so much here is just not adding up.
Yes. I sold some OW and union on stock x. I meant that I sold and got these in return. Again, not looking to confuse anyone here. Yes I did get all my packs directly from stockx but my two packs back in March both have receipts from Nike/Jordan (Chicago) Not trying to confuse anything or one but just trying to detail everything here, I can understand where your question come in.
Again, I def goofed up cutting the tags, I realize that is dumb and a bad habit I’ve formed from never been burned before like this.
Im hoping this can be rectified.

1628476123775.gif

Small update. I was directly emailed and messaged from the GM. Things have been taken Care of and a full refund has been sent.
Did they have you send back the pack? I just bought something off Mercari that turned out to be fake and they're having me send it back to the seller. Kinda defeats the point of calling it out as fake, IMO. What's to keep him from selling it again?

Did they have you send back the pack? I just bought something off Mercari that turned out to be fake and they're having me send it back to the seller. Kinda defeats the point of calling it out as fake, IMO. What's to keep him from selling it again?
They will be sent back tomorrow.

Details have been asked to remain confidential so they will be.

details to remain confidential? ????
you bout to delete the last two pages of your 10x explanation and breakdown of the ENTIRE situation? lol only thing we missing is your CC # and address lol.

1628700312181.gif

and you just said ur getting your money back. whats left to be confidential??

and at this point, im bout to buy some diors jordan 1 from there. cut the tag off. make a big stink everywhere about them sending me fakes, and send them back a pair of fakes and get my money back. since legally they couldnt prove either of us being liars or legit. ill just tell them i always take the tags off instantly.

jk of course.

Last edited:
Details have been asked to remain confidential so they will be.
They will be sent back tomorrow.
You realize this is an important detail? Lol I definitely wouldn’t be buying that pack from them.

The post above says J/k but it pretty much sums up this situation.

this now comes off as self serving, understandable What was there statement to you?(I know you can’t answer)

They are accepting fake shoes without tags attached now?

what will happen to those shoes?

after reading all those posts I got some fair questions to ask of them.

details to remain confidential? ????
you bout to delete the last two pages of your 10x explanation and breakdown of the ENTIRE situation? lol only thing we missing is your CC # and address lol.

1628700312181.gif

and you just said ur getting your money back. whats left to be confidential??

and at this point, im bout to buy some diors jordan 1 from there. cut the tag off. make a big stink everywhere about them sending me fakes, and send them back a pair of fakes and get my money back. since legally they couldnt prove either of us being liars or legit. ill just tell them i always take the tags off instantly.

jk of course.
Lol!!! 10xxxx explanation because on Niketalk you get people calling you out for anything and everything. Facts need to be shown because people love to talk *hit. I’ve been honest about it all and documented it for a reason for other people as well. Next time I’ll stay out of the message boards lol

You realize this is an important detail? Lol I definitely wouldn’t be buying that pack from them.

The post above says J/k but it pretty much sums up this situation.

this now comes off as self serving, understandable What was there statement to you?(I know you can’t answer)

They are accepting fake shoes without tags attached now?

what will happen to those shoes?

after reading all those posts I got some fair questions to ask of them.
Ya, as far as I know. Shoes obviously are going back. Employees need work is what said.

Obviously individuals like us can catch this stuff, but an employee that was hired to authenticate at minimum wage that has minimum knowledge won’t catch *hit.

Whatever's in the closet will do .. the pack was enough dollar. :lol: :lol:
***, you don't have to explain. I ALREADY KNOW!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Combine that pack, with those shorts, and that jersey, I'm pretty sure we're lookin' at about $2,000. And with that said... SHEESH!!!

I'v e been wanting SEVERAL of those Mitchell & Ness Jerseys. Specifically, the Red & Black '96-'97 Heat, and the '88-'89 Bulls. I just can't bring myself to pay over $300, for a jersey. Hell, buying sneakers, and vintage hats, is BAD ENOUGH!!!

***, you don't have to explain. I ALREADY KNOW!!!

Combine that pack, with those shorts, and that jersey, I'm pretty sure we're lookin' at about $2,000. And with that said... SHEESH!!!

I'v e been wanting SEVERAL of those Mitchell & Ness Jerseys. Specifically, the Red & Black '96-'97 Heat, and the '88-'89 Bulls. I just can't bring myself to pay over $300, for a jersey. Hell, buying sneakers, and vintage hats, is BAD ENOUGH!!!

Am I the only one who prefers the 80s and early 90s MJ mitchell ness jerseys that were screen printed instead of stitched?

Ya, as far as I know. Shoes obviously are going back. Employees need work is what said.

Obviously individuals like us can catch this stuff, but an employee that was hired to authenticate at minimum wage that has minimum knowledge won’t catch *hit.
Have you worn the black/red Airships yet??

Back
Top Bottom