Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Corporate Got 'Em

Nothing left between a 9.5 and 15, but some sizes for big and tiny feet folks. Got mine in-store this morning and leather is
butter1_custom-340e5902a868b66b8f11aca60a5b2eed334971eb.jpg

Delivered today from the Awake NY Raffle Win,.
Laced up and ready to go...these are really nice in hand.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 42
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 42
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 38
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 42
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 481
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 842

I contacted Nike CS via chat and they had a complete doofus on the other end. Actually DM’d the Awake NY owner and he confirmed they had a few pairs in my size so they do in fact exist. The Royals will drop in October and I’ll enter direct through their draw then.

IMG_2328.jpeg
SUPER soft leather. I like the gum bottom, but the stained midsole is more present than on my AMM. Not gonna wipe it off, but it’s an awful gimmick to keep doing. Completely unnecessary, IMO.

I'm curious to see how muddy my pair ends up being. I ended up liking my white/black AMM pair, so I left it alone.

I'm curious to see how muddy my pair ends up being. I ended up liking my white/black AMM pair, so I left it alone.
Same for me with the AMM. The inconsistency is what bothers me about it. Depending on the process (whether by machine or by hand) has some major QC issues.

The Awakes fit really snug to me. Got my usual Jordan 1 high size and they’re too snug. Heated! I’ll need a .5 up.

JS”
Got me worried now... I'mma go try these on real quick...

Update: Seems to fit fine to me. These are my first pairs of Air Ships, though, so I have a couple questions:

1) Do all of them have those elastic straps under the lower eyestays? That's a neat feature I kinda wish they carried over to AJ1s

2) Why the hell is the tongue attached to the toe box in such a ****ty way??? Are all Ships like that, too? I can see that rubbing against the top of my foot if I'm walking a decent amount in these.

Last edited:
I got bbf, big beautiful feet, and they the ships fit me fine. Only ones that are a little snug are the corporate ones.

Back
Top Bottom