Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as August goes, Info is dicey at best. Rumors from source, i think one guy is called Sir Sneakerhead?, said August for the Cheetah colorway, others are saying it's the all red colorway but the consensus has been late August. As far as restock/re-release info has been swirling for a while on that so there's really no concrete info on if it's a fact or lost hope. On the other site a guy made a fake tweet from nike talking about it, which I don't understand the point of that but wat ever.

Wow, the madness all over again?! I'm not sure I can handle another Yeezy release. I'm surprised they're actually talking about releasing the Cheetah colorway.

I think it's all rumor. People were posting "Restock?" earlier based on eBay auctions for a pre-sale of the "second shipment," i.e. scam.

I think it's all rumor. People were posting "Restock?" earlier based on eBay auctions for a pre-sale of the "second shipment," i.e. scam.

We've said it on this thread before. Their "restock" date is in 45 days, which is the cut off date for paypal disputes, so they just get to run with your money.

lol @ re-release/re-stock. probably scammers posting up those rumors in here to bring "credibility" to their ebay scams.

C'mon guize...

Be real with yourselves and come to the realization that there will be NO restocks for these.

Those who want them know exactly where to look to find them: eBay.

C'mon guize...

Be real with yourselves and come to the realization that there will be NO restocks for these.

Those who want them know exactly where to look to find them: eBay.
I know exactly where to look... I look every single day! But a re-stock or the release of a 3rd colourway is something that my mind wont let me rule out 100%...think the hope is keeping me sane right now!
laugh.gif

cant believe yall dont think these are comfortable. ive never tried the Y1's( i think they are fugly) but these are almost as comfy as the lebron 9s imo...

Yeezy 1's are FAR more comfortable than these. It's not to say the Yeezy 2's aren't. Because they are.

It's just the Yeezy 1's are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. (Right next to the Jordan XIX's.)

Yeezy 2s are more comfortable than the yeezy 1s imo.

Yes, I have both.

Last edited:
Un-DSd my plats yesterday, everything still looks great after about an 8 hour wear. Definitely taking off the lace tips next time as I found myself looking down at my feet every few minutes to make sure they were still there.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Guy  

Can anybody shed more light on this 'supposed' August release and/or re-release? Particularly any information on Europe releases would be much appreciated!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone from Europe has mentioned this to you U.S. guys before, but the demand for releases here in Europe does not tend to be as high as it does in the States. I know that definitely here in Ireland, there are very few 'sneakerheads' so while we don't get A LOT of releases that you do (Yeezys included), we do tend to get some high profile kicks that will never sell out as the demand is just not there. These may be in stores in Dublin or else on the Irish Nikestore that stock shoes that sell out immediately in the U.S. but won't here. My point is that I think there is an opportunity for us to all work together on certain releases.... Maybe this has been mentioned/discussed before but I would be willing to help out guys on here that could in return help me on future releases (Yeezys for me in particular). Even regarding news or dates etc...

Let me know what you think! Don't mean to go slightly off the point but like I said, I suppose I am talking regarding the Yeezys in particular as this is a shoe that I have admired and wanted for months and one which I had NO hope of getting!

so far this is all I have heard 

What is it about the lace tips that keep them from staying attached? Do they just slide over the normal lace tip?...How are they fastened?

do you have a pair? they screw on but come loose very easily. in the shipment boxes, lacetips were all over the damn place.

What is it about the lace tips that keep them from staying attached? Do they just slide over the normal lace tip?...How are they fastened?
They are screwed on and i guess from the vibration of them knocking together against the each other and on the shoes while you walk, like any other bolts and screws on a machine, car, & etc they unloosen.

I like the Cheetah colorway. I can't front.
Really? I mean, why? I'm not attacking you either, I just really want to know.

I personally hope that there is a restock, I'd like another chance at getting my hands on these.
nthat.gif

today I finally came to the realization that my complete set of Yeezys (1 and 2) will never be complete with the last piece - Solars...

because
a) I will NEVER pay $1k + for a shoe
b) if I trade for a pair, I will be giving up $1K + in value for a shoe, which if I sold instead of traded, would be $1K to use towards IMPORTANT things in life

:smh:

sucks too cause I actually like the artist, his music, and love the design of this shoe

/ rant

ps - to the people posting pics in this thread :smokin keep them coming man... love looking at them

I highly doubt there is an all out restock, those usually happen closer to release date.

But I really believein NikeTown Chi launching them again once they open. *crosses fingers*

Really? I mean, why? I'm not attacking you either, I just really want to know.

I personally hope that there is a restock, I'd like another chance at getting my hands on these. :nthat:

So you telling me if you had a chance to cop, you would pass? I always picture how these would look once the scales fade. :smokin

today I finally came to the realization that my complete set of Yeezys (1 and 2) will never be complete with the last piece - Solars...
because
a) I will NEVER pay $1k + for a shoe
b) if I trade for a pair, I will be giving up $1K + in value for a shoe, which if I sold instead of traded, would be $1K to use towards IMPORTANT things in life
:smh:
sucks too cause I actually like the artist, his music, and love the design of this shoe
/ rant
ps - to the people posting pics in this thread :smokin keep them coming man... love looking at them

I completely agree with you. Giving up over a stack for some shoes is just ridiculous. Realistically I will probably wear only a few times within a year anyways. I had to give up on acquiring Solars since these resellers are expecting an arm for them. Personally I've come to the point where I'm older now, and if I can't cop them close to retail, I'm moving on. I've kind of lost love for the game with all this madness. And yeah, there's always bigger and better things I can spend a stack on.

Anyways, back to the shoes. I hope pics of these Cheetahs and Reds come out soon.

damb fleabay is slow this was weeks ago...

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from rickyjames3442012 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time -- this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from rickyjames3442012 that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at [email protected] for review.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom