Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today I finally came to the realization that my complete set of Yeezys (1 and 2) will never be complete with the last piece - Solars...
because
a) I will NEVER pay $1k + for a shoe
b) if I trade for a pair, I will be giving up $1K + in value for a shoe, which if I sold instead of traded, would be $1K to use towards IMPORTANT things in life
:smh:
sucks too cause I actually like the artist, his music, and love the design of this shoe
/ rant
ps - to the people posting pics in this thread :smokin keep them coming man... love looking at them

I completely agree with you. Giving up over a stack for some shoes is just ridiculous. Realistically I will probably wear only a few times within a year anyways. I had to give up on acquiring Solars since these resellers are expecting an arm for them. Personally I've come to the point where I'm older now, and if I can't cop them close to retail, I'm moving on. I've kind of lost love for the game with all this madness. And yeah, there's always bigger and better things I can spend a stack on.

Anyways, back to the shoes. I hope pics of these Cheetahs and Reds come out soon.

Same here. Too much going on to even entertain a $1k+ price tag...in addition to getting scammed and coming so close to having a couple pairs within reach (only to fall through). I now only visit this thread to see the pics and check the latest restock rumors...which seem to be as accurate as the iPhone 5 rumors! Good luck to those still on the hunt!

Same here. Too much going on to even entertain a $1k+ price tag...in addition to getting scammed and coming so close to having a couple pairs within reach (only to fall through). I now only visit this thread to see the pics and check the latest restock rumors...which seem to be as accurate as the iPhone 5 rumors! Good luck to those still on the hunt!
EXACTLY what has happened to me! Scammed TWICE and just holding out for a re-stock and/or a 3rd colourway....

if you want to keep the lace tips on the yeezy's

crazy glue them

that's what i did with all my air force 1's from a few years back

Everything that was said here is exactly how I feel. I am kind of over everything at this point. But I have been on my customized new balance trip lately.

Some dude on another forum just tried to scam me as a buyer. I sent him a PayPal invoice and he sent a fake payment confirmation email to me.

Anyone want his email and street addresses? I'm already sending him tons of PayPal reminder emails as a bit of payback.

Some dude on another forum just tried to scam me as a buyer. I sent him a PayPal invoice and he sent a fake payment confirmation email to me.
Anyone want his email and street addresses? I'm already sending him tons of PayPal reminder emails as a bit of payback.
is his name ricky james? lol

Last edited:

ive gotten so many fake PP confirmations ... check the addy on the "confirmation" i bet tis a main street or a food joint

Last edited:
I know this was posted on the old NT and havnt got time to read through everything that was brought over. But maybe someone here could give a few pointers on what to be aware of 'scam-wise' when trying to get their hand on these! I have been scammed twice but claims will get me my money back through Paypal. But even the hassle and delays having money tied up like that...very frustrating! So a few 'do's and don'ts' for others could help...

Next month prices will drop a little lower and you'll probably a see more on ebay then there are now.

Last edited:
Next month prices will drop a little lower and you'll probably a see more on ebay then there are now.
highly doubt that. the mass listings hit once everyone got their pairs from ndc. dont get me wrong. there are people still thinking they can get upwards of 2g plus but then there are those that can price them within range and that range doesnt appear to be dipping. unless you get lucky or find someone desperate. these bad boys will hover around 1200 to 1750 depending on colorway and size. def hyped up shoes but def better than galaxy foams that took a severe drop. these are in a class of their own. trust me. i wish theyd drop so i can snag a pair myself but im getting closer to just taking the loss

I know this was posted on the old NT and havnt got time to read through everything that was brought over. But maybe someone here could give a few pointers on what to be aware of 'scam-wise' when trying to get their hand on these! I have been scammed twice but claims will get me my money back through Paypal. But even the hassle and delays having money tied up like that...very frustrating! So a few 'do's and don'ts' for others could help...

- Tagged pics so you know they have them. You could pester them for pics with your username in them to be extra careful.
- Pay with PayPal and take the steps to ensure you'll be protected (mainly verified address)
- Local meetups at a safe place, or shipping with all the necessary precautions
- Open the package in the post office, so if necessary, you can try to get an employee to confirm that the package was empty.

You might get an empty box, fakes, or a stack of magazines through the mail. But if you take these steps you should get your money back. Outside of this, there's not much you can do to ensure that the guy will send you what he's supposed to.

Face-to-face meetings are probably the safest thing in terms of getting scammed, but it's a scary thing to carry $1500 on you and having a guy know you have that much.

- Tagged pics so you know they have them. You could pester them for pics with your username in them to be extra careful.
- Pay with PayPal and take the steps to ensure you'll be protected (mainly verified address)
- Local meetups at a safe place, or shipping with all the necessary precautions
- Open the package in the post office, so if necessary, you can try to get an employee to confirm that the package was empty.
You might get an empty box, fakes, or a stack of magazines through the mail. But if you take these steps you should get your money back. Outside of this, there's not much you can do to ensure that the guy will send you what he's supposed to.
Face-to-face meetings are probably the safest thing in terms of getting scammed, but it's a scary thing to carry $1500 on you and having a guy know you have that much.
Thanks dude! All good advice! What does the verified address mean on Paypal? Because Im not sure if mine or the others guys are/were verified but my money is still ok through claims as I mentioned...

Verifed addresses simply mean the PayPal address matches the billing address for the credit card.

For sellers, this is a way for them to check on the buyers and ensure they aren't sending the item to an unverified location. This is required to be protected by PayPal.

For buyers, I guess it's just a way for them too see if the seller is a legitimate, established seller or not.

I'm not sure the exact policies for PayPal off the top of my head, but it's more likely they'll help you out if the addresses are confirmed.

To check on a person, go to https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=PUTTHEIREMAILHERE.

Verifed addresses simply mean the PayPal address matches the billing address for the credit card.
For sellers, this is a way for them to check on the buyers and ensure they aren't sending the item to an unverified location. This is required to be protected by PayPal.
For buyers, I guess it's just a way for them too see if the seller is a legitimate, established seller or not.
I'm not sure the exact policies for PayPal off the top of my head, but it's more likely they'll help you out if the addresses are confirmed.
To check on a person, go to https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=PUTTHEIREMAILHERE.
Cool! Thanks a million!

Would you guys be interested in seeing pics from WTT in Dublin - 'Ye wearing the Solars? I got some good shots as I was right up the front!

Air Yeezy 2 launch was madness!! I was lucky to be able to help out with giving the twitter winners their yeezys, loads of happy and unhappy people. Launch took place for South Africa at Shelflife Store. Lots of happy and sad faces! chaos ha ha ha 
nthat.gif

Air Yeezy 2 launch was madness!! I was lucky to be able to help out with giving the twitter winners their yeezys, loads of happy and unhappy people. Launch took place for South Africa at Shelflife Store. Lots of happy and sad faces! chaos ha ha ha 
nthat.gif
Any left??
roll.gif

If you got the $$ for these.. you on THAT level and you about THAT life..Go big or go home..or don't go at all... If you want em and you like em and can appreciate the design of the shoe...Price shouldn't matter.

What!!!! Did you get that advice from Antoine Walker or Terrell Owens? I got the money for em and all- but no way in hell i'd spend $1200 or more dollars for one stupid pair of shoes .... get outta here with that. The only way I would do it is if Eva Mendes or Blake Lively came included in a packaged deal. Yall geekin over some shoes because they're rare and attached to that jerkoff named Kanye. If they weren't limited, hyped, and didnt involve Kanye, these would be sitting at stores right now like other similar shoes (Creative Recreation's and Supra's)
Some heads like em more & appreciate em more than you do bruh..Hype or no hype.. Regardless of who represents what.. Some obsess about the design and some (like you) don't really care...

What!!!! Did you get that advice from Antoine Walker or Terrell Owens? I got the money for em and all- but no way in hell i'd spend $1200 or more dollars for one stupid pair of shoes .... get outta here with that. The only way I would do it is if Eva Mendes or Blake Lively came included in a packaged deal. Yall geekin over some shoes because they're rare and attached to that jerkoff named Kanye. If they weren't limited, hyped, and didnt involve Kanye, these would be sitting at stores right now like other similar shoes (Creative Recreation's and Supra's)
of all the beautiful women in the world u choose those 2 b grades? smh. we may be geekin but ur coming off as bitter or jelly of those that have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom