Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you hear this rumor?
nerd.gif
I heard it from owner of the best sneaker store in the Bay Area and he heard it from an employee at another sneaker store neither store to be named so that people don't judge. I can say its not your average retail store though. I would say its pretty accurate given the sources.

that spoof post wasnt even funny. sad way to go out.

if there's any truth to that rumor, hope there's a second round on ndc as well.

I never said you should have known....I would never accuse anyone of knowing anything. It was a simple observation.

that wasn't really me up there...
whoever that is has no life and is currently being dealt with by meth (also will be banning their normal screenname, and i think they're doing it by IP now)...
hope it was worth it... >D

No life is correct! :smh::smh::smh::smh:

LMAO at dudes really spoofing screen names now. SMH.

Anyway, Glad you got your pairs Proto! Been routing for you since you dropped those pics from the WTT tour. 

Haven't rocked my pairs (yet), but I have walked around the house with my extra pair of solars, and I can say that the comfort is NO WHERE near the level of the Y1. 

Nike may say they "made it lighter" by "stripping the extra padding" or whatever it was they did, but theres no denying they went the cheap route and took shortcuts. 

The design is still what pulls me in to the shoe. Just go to FCDC and try to find something that looks remotely similar. Love the silhouette, but they could've stepped up the comfort (specifically, the footbed air support, or lackthereof).

cant believe yall dont think these are comfortable. ive never tried the Y1's( i think they are fugly) but these are almost as comfy as the lebron 9s imo...

cant believe yall dont think these are comfortable. ive never tried the Y1's( i think they are fugly) but these are almost as comfy as the lebron 9s imo...
The Yeezy 1s are definitely more comfortable, but I also thought they were ugly like you do. I can find hundreds of shoes just as or if not more comfortable than the 1s so I ended up selling them...

Not too many people can pull them off correctly...

Haven't really been in this thread as much especially with the new NT, (taking some getting used to, didnt like it at first but its growing on me.) and espcially after all the grown men fighting in the threads lol

Glad to hear you got your pair(s) Proto, hope you enjoy them.

As far restocks and for a second round, I'm all ready for it. Just won't get my hopes up too high and be diassapointed when it never comes. :rolleyes

yeah i don't get it either...i've been in both and i think my y2 plats are super comfy, they've got enough padding IMO

Yeezy 2s definitely look better than the 1's in my opinion.

Can't wait to wear my Solars :smokin

Still looking for a pair of Solars and I'm getting pretty fed up searching on a daily basis and not finding anything . Got a feeling that my search might come to an end though :wink: we'll see if a deal works out

Anyway, Glad you got your pairs Proto! Been routing for you since you dropped those pics from the WTT tour.

Glad to hear you got your pair(s) Proto, hope you enjoy them.

Pretty sure it was fake "Pr0t0" that claimed to have "secured" a pair. Then real Poto came in here and called him out.

Or did I miss something?

Proto did you ever get that mess straightened out?

Can anybody shed more light on this 'supposed' August release and/or re-release? Particularly any information on Europe releases would be much appreciated!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone from Europe has mentioned this to you U.S. guys before, but the demand for releases here in Europe does not tend to be as high as it does in the States. I know that definitely here in Ireland, there are very few 'sneakerheads' so while we don't get A LOT of releases that you do (Yeezys included), we do tend to get some high profile kicks that will never sell out as the demand is just not there. These may be in stores in Dublin or else on the Irish Nikestore that stock shoes that sell out immediately in the U.S. but won't here. My point is that I think there is an opportunity for us to all work together on certain releases.... Maybe this has been mentioned/discussed before but I would be willing to help out guys on here that could in return help me on future releases (Yeezys for me in particular). Even regarding news or dates etc...

Let me know what you think! Don't mean to go slightly off the point but like I said, I suppose I am talking regarding the Yeezys in particular as this is a shoe that I have admired and wanted for months and one which I had NO hope of getting!

Can anybody shed more light on this 'supposed' August release and/or re-release? Particularly any information on Europe releases would be much appreciated!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone from Europe has mentioned this to you U.S. guys before, but the demand for releases here in Europe does not tend to be as high as it does in the States. I know that definitely here in Ireland, there are very few 'sneakerheads' so while we don't get A LOT of releases that you do (Yeezys included), we do tend to get some high profile kicks that will never sell out as the demand is just not there. These may be in stores in Dublin or else on the Irish Nikestore that stock shoes that sell out immediately in the U.S. but won't here. My point is that I think there is an opportunity for us to all work together on certain releases.... Maybe this has been mentioned/discussed before but I would be willing to help out guys on here that could in return help me on future releases (Yeezys for me in particular). Even regarding news or dates etc...

Let me know what you think! Don't mean to go slightly off the point but like I said, I suppose I am talking regarding the Yeezys in particular as this is a shoe that I have admired and wanted for months and one which I had NO hope of getting!

As far as August goes, Info is dicey at best. Rumors from source, i think one guy is called Sir Sneakerhead?, said August for the Cheetah colorway, others are saying it's the all red colorway but the consensus has been late August. As far as restock/re-release info has been swirling for a while on that so there's really no concrete info on if it's a fact or lost hope. On the other site a guy made a fake tweet from nike talking about it, which I don't understand the point of that but wat ever.

As far as August goes, Info is dicey at best. Rumors from source, i think one guy is called Sir Sneakerhead?, said August for the Cheetah colorway, others are saying it's the all red colorway but the consensus has been late August. As far as restock/re-release info has been swirling for a while on that so there's really no concrete info on if it's a fact or lost hope. On the other site a guy made a fake tweet from nike talking about it, which I don't understand the point of that but wat ever.
Cool. Thanks for that! I think I would prefer a re-release as I think the Solars and Plats are much cooler and slicker colourways than the Cheatah or an all red...IMO of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom