Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...still no info on other colorway??? :nerd:

Stop dreaming bro. You'll get another Yeezy 2 colorway the same day we get those GR Air Mags fools were yapping pipe dream nonsense about.

Oh, and this thread never fails at entertaining me. This shoe is really driving fools crazy, even 2 months after it released almost..

Don't really understand why people who themselves admit have no interest in the shoe show up in this thread just to drop some negativity on those who do. Guys writing essays taking it way off topic in here...
Why even the need to tell another Man how to or how not to spend his cash? Lets just try to keep this thread about the shoes.

The first part was what you asked, and I answered: you said asscoiated with, endorsed by, and promoted by- so quit using other peoples' intelligence and words to cover for you lack therof. The 2nd part, clearly shows your a teeny-bopper that has pictures Kanye West all over your wall- i sure hope your at least a female- a "keepsake" come on shun. So stop with the nonsense, and quit trying to defend your precious little shoes. I've seen fools go bananas over pogs, beanie babies, pokemon, sports cards (my old hobby as a kid), and currently shoes (which i've always been passionate about)- and clearly, your one of these bandwaggoners. "I know too much about beanie babies" haha, i think i just know more about life than you, and even though you fail to see it- your just as bad as them.The last word is yours, so long as you can complete a sentence without BS'ing your way around the facts
@ sneakerD, because its NIketalk, and I felt it necessary
read again. i asked whats something that was in its 2nd generation that could compare to the yeezys as proof that these are just a fad. i wasnt into beanie babies like u but i know those all dropped within a year or 2 as they went out of style just as fast as they came in. u didnt answer what i asked. still havent. the follow up is where i asked where a product was associated with a celebrity and went further to ask a specific product that a celebrity or athlete designed and promoted themselves. again. u still didnt provide anything other than common licensing rights examples. making a beanie baby by their design team in team colors of athletes then giving royalties to that person isnt the same as with these shoes. we get it. u hate kanye. cool beans. u call me a teeny bopper yet ur wdywt pics apparently come off as what i said u were before. a try hard. ur basically one level above a poser flaunting that you smoke pot. hmm. hows that blacklight sublime and mushroom poster on ur walls working out for u? going out of ur way to make sure people know u smoke? yeah. ur def THAT guy

ohh yeah. since u know more than life about me. please learn to spell. i know i cut corners but its spelled you're not your. u misspelled it enough times to make me aware that u dont know the correct spelling. thanks for the last word though. keep it moving

Last edited:
Don't really understand why people who themselves admit have no interest in the shoe show up in this thread just to drop some negativity on those who do. Guys writing essays taking it way off topic in here...
Why even the need to tell another Man how to or how not to spend his cash? Lets just try to keep this thread about the shoes.

what's the point of even coming in this thread if the last few pages are pretty much NOT about the actual shoe...whatever dudes are fighting over can be related to other types of shoes and does not do anything to keep this YEEZY 2 thread going in a positive way

Happy with my pair :smokin

I am on eBay pretty much 24/7 looking for these. I keep telling myself that my interest will fade away and I'll move on...but I just can't!
grin.gif

has anyone noticed some pairs of the 2's glowing brighter and/or longer than others?

i think i remember someone saying in this thread a few weeks ago that their pair of the 2's didn't seem to glow like others...

has anyone noticed some pairs of the 2's glowing brighter and/or longer than others?
i think i remember someone saying in this thread a few weeks ago that their pair of the 2's didn't seem to glow like others...
Probably because some people didn't know that you have to charge them in a light source...Some people thought they just would glow bright on there own fresh out the box which is not the case.

I am on eBay pretty much 24/7 looking for these. I keep telling myself that my interest will fade away and I'll move on...but I just can't!
grin.gif
sounds like a really exciting life. once you cop these $1600 sneakers I bet your life will change dramatically. seriously what's the point of window shopping for days and weeks.. to save $100? when y'all talk like this it just illustrates how much you CANT afford these shoes. people who can actually afford $1500 sneakers don't care about $100-200 swing either way and most importantly don't have TIME to be spending chasing some "deal"

if i was in the market for these shoes id be really skeptical about buying them because they've prob changed hands 5 times by now and maybe the'yre "DS" but they've def been tried dozens of times for instagram photo shoots. real talk

Stop dreaming bro. You'll get another Yeezy 2 colorway the same day we get those GR Air Mags fools were yapping pipe dream nonsense about.
Oh, and this thread never fails at entertaining me. This shoe is really driving fools crazy, even 2 months after it released almost..

You do realize that the Y1's had 3 colorways that released on different days right? We've actually seen pictures of the Kobe cheetah colorway (which some say are a player exclusive) , and many have mentioned an all red colorway. Comparing my question to GR Air Mags just leads me to believe that you aren't really that knowledgeable about shoes :rolleyes... that said my question remains... Any info on additional colorways??? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom