Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sayin- shes a cutie! Apologies for derailing yall's thread too, i may not understand or back whats going on in here- but i was wrong for coming in here and trying to push my opinion on yall (pullin a sillyputty/MD, haha). Just got passion for this website is all (and for the fact that Kanye West is not a role model or good person). Speaking of passion, pm me that chicks info
tongue.gif
at least we both can agree on something. lol

more importantly who is that?

I'm sayin- shes a cutie! Apologies for derailing yall's thread too, i may not understand or back whats going on in here- but i was wrong for coming in here and trying to push my opinion on yall (pullin a sillyputty/MD, haha). Just got passion for this website is all (and for the fact that Kanye West is not a role model or good person). Speaking of passion, pm me that chicks info :tongue:

golf clap......

got my size 11 plats for just under 1300 a couple weeks ago, and working on getting size 11 solars for about 1400

Nice pick-up on the Plats , good luck on getting the Solars . Don't see those going any lower than 1600 but lets be optimistic :pimp:

i will definitely keep ya'll updated

Prices are dropping.  There's a pair of Platinum 10.5 on the bay for 1499.00. Thats the lowest ive seen in that size.

clearly you didnt read the last few quotes before you said that, lol

Clearly you didnt read what i said twice.  I said thats the lowest 10.5 out there.  You were talking about a complete different size.  Nice try though buddy.  Go correct someone else when you know what your correcting.  

Clearly you didnt read what i said twice.  I said thats the lowest 10.5 out there.  You were talking about a complete different size.  Nice try though buddy.  Go correct someone else when you know what your correcting.  

lol...don't be so upset my dude...i meant nothing by it, hence the lol at the end of my statement...plus if you search ebay for example for sizes 10.5 and 11 the prices are pretty identical in terms of closing price range...that's the only reason i even bothered to respond at all...that's also why i made a point of mentioning the size 11 i wear

everyone is so quick to go off these days

I got $1,500 ready for a pair of Solars, which is crazy. Just waiting for the people holding out for a million dollars to wise up.

Who knows. I swear it's been the same maybe 10 pairs of 11's/11.5's sitting on the very top with Buy It Now listings well over $2,000.00, since the shoe came out.

Not in this life.

Last edited:
lol I swear I messaged 3 people last weekend, and they turned down my offers. Great fun, though. I always ask them what they want, and they say "...more than that."

Ok, great selling skills! I see you! :lol:

Last edited:
lol I swear I messaged 3 people last weekend, and they turned down my offers. Great fun, though. I always ask them what they want, and they say "...more than that."

Read your PM

but yea 1500 price range is long gone on these atleast on eBay. The problem is shill bidding and scammers. You got people shill bidding and making sellers go through the process of cases. Eventually those sellers upgrade there paypals and BIN option with a crazy price. Eventually someone will crack and buy for that price.

Only hope is Nike Chicago release some when they re open. Otherwise the market is drying up at-least for the Solars.

So, whats the current word on the street? And I would like to see a third colorway, but not that "Cheetah" version... it['s hideous. To me, at least.

Read your PM

but yea 1500 price range is long gone on these atleast on eBay. The problem is shill bidding and scammers. You got people shill bidding and making sellers go through the process of cases. Eventually those sellers upgrade there paypals and BIN option with a crazy price. Eventually someone will crack and buy for that price.

Only hope is Nike Chicago release some when they re open. Otherwise the market is drying up at-least for the Solars.

hopefully i can get lucky & get a replacement if that does happen.........

I feel for you guys in the 10-12 size range. Always the hardest on hyped shoes on you guys. But the $1500-1600 deal is out there. I got a pair for my homie, size 10.5, shipped from Europe for $1600.

There wasn't too much at all said about my BRAND NEW & CHIPPING plats. Hopefully its not because people are still living with the delusion that these are as "high quality" as we'd like them to be...
nerd.gif
Wow, even for their retail price I wouldn't buy them if they're doing that. I almost stopped buying Jordan 3's because of this problem.  I've seen a few people say this has been happening too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom