Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look good :smokin @bay1591 , hope it works out for you man

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay in replying... Time difference! But yes the above look good to me! Hope you sort a deal....

eek.gif
those are SPOT on...
mean.gif
That wooden box destroys Nike's efforts...
Whoa, those are so close to the authentics it's scary. Maybe it really isn't worth dropping $3.5k on both pairs when these are looking like they are. I don't know what to think of this whole fake scenario but all I know is that these are distrubingly close.  

what did you end up paying? you'd be at least the third person to wear them (he bought them used) so it would be interesting to know how much a pair that's been passed around that much sells for.

^ Self Proclaimed "Yeezy God"
He did have the June 9th date months in advance and owns Yeezy 1 laser samples.
He's plugged.

I've wondered why they never did this in the first place. Eliminate the middle man (Champs, Footlocker, Mom & Pops) as well as the reseller and just auction it yourself. Their profit margins would be boosted tremendously.

Last edited:
I've wondered why they never did this in the first place. Eliminate the middle man (Champs, Footlocker, Mom & Pops) as well as the reseller and just auction it yourself. Their profit margins would be boosted tremendously.

I never understood this, Why do people care about nike's profit margins? I don't understand how people have no problem paying more as long as it's from the company.

what did you end up paying? you'd be at least the third person to wear them (he bought them used) so it would be interesting to know how much a pair that's been passed around that much sells for.

1325...I know people are going to criticize but who cares... I just wanted them..I basically offered him the money i had saved up for these....i wasnt going to pass it up even though its been worn and doesnt have the gold tips...and i know i wouldnt be the only one...

^ wish you the best of luck and make sure to post them pics when you do receive your pair :pimp:
Thanks bro...you of all people here knew how bad i wanted these lol..I will post pics come friday

I've noticed some pairs with a BIN price of 1200. Plats obviously. But at the same time, some pairs have increased in value! such a rollercoaster release and 'aftermath'....

Spazicon: How about an update on that Jason Markk Shoe Cleaner? I seriously need to clean my soles. Thanks.

1325...I know people are going to criticize but who cares... I just wanted them..I basically offered him the money i had saved up for these....i wasnt going to pass it up even though its been worn and doesnt have the gold tips...and i know i wouldnt be the only one...
i dont think too many people would care to criticize. these nikes are on a whole new level of crazy. i think it's interesting they sold for that much worn that much though. you mustve just missed the other guy that was selling the same size, both colors, ds. he didnt have a BIN, but through messaging he was willing to sell the solars for less than what you paid unfortunately. someone mustve took him up on the offer for the solars because he cancelled the bids and ended it early, he only has the platinums left.

i dont think too many people would care to criticize. these nikes are on a whole new level of crazy. i think it's interesting they sold for that much worn that much though. you mustve just missed the other guy that was selling the same size, both colors, ds. he didnt have a BIN, but through messaging he was willing to sell the solars for less than what you paid unfortunately. someone mustve took him up on the offer for the solars because he cancelled the bids and ended it early, he only has the platinums left.

Yea I was following a couple of auctions but most of them ended early too...dont blame them...ebay fees are ridiculous. Trust me when i say i emailed alot of sellers....most sellers wanted more then 1500...mind sending me the link to the seller though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom