Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indoor1.jpg

indoor2.jpg

Goodnight. :smh:

"This game's in the refrigerator! The door's closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O is jiggling...." - Chick Hearn

Last edited:
At this point, the line between people knowing they have authentics or not is pretty much eliminated.

Someone could end up dropping $1200 on these on ebay one day, and live life thinking they have the real deal.
These are THAT close. And its scary...

Imagine whats next...

Last edited:
I'm sure people who know the shoe can still tell the differences. right off the bat is the plastic straps, still flimsy, stitching are off and they will never get the scale leather right. But I must say they are very close.

Last edited:
I'm sure people who know the shoe can still tell the differences. right off the bat is the plastic straps, still flimsy, stitching are off and they will never get the scale leather right. But I must say they are very close.

Yeah, but you only know that because you own a pair.
Imagine someone who is shopping for them but never had them in hand, never seen them in person, and only know by pictures.

Thats going to mess a lot of people up.

The only people who truly know the shoes to a T are those who have ever owned them or who have actually seen them in person.
Its really rough for the non enthusiast.

Last edited:
If you've seen a pair in person, it's still pretty easy to distinguish between the legit pairs and the fakes, but they're looking a lot better

Yeah, but you only know that because you own a pair.
Imagine someone who is shopping for them but never had them in hand, never seen them in person, and only know by pictures.
Thats going to mess a lot of people up.
The only people who truly know the shoes to a T are those who have ever owned them or who have actually seen them in person.
Its really rough for the non enthusiast.
10 pages later and you still justifying fakes?
eyes.gif

theyre those preorder fakes that are like 175 bucks.

i still doubt theyll come out like that when you buy them

That's extremely hard to tell... could just be the lighting that's masking the shiny scales/translucent sole a bit, but it's still closer than before...

10 pages later and you still justifying fakes? :rolleyes

Really? Am I justifying fakes? Am I, really?
Or am I sharing my opinions on how I feel like a lot of people are going to end up being ripped off?
Is it wrong to shed light to people so they will know what they have to deal with out there?

What I am saying is, there are going to be people who buy these and then turn around and put them on ebay for thousands of dollars...
The non enthusiast or someone who doesn't already have a pair are at risk of buying these thinking they're authentic, but in reality they aren't. A lot of people will be ripped off.

Now fall back baby paw.

Wow it really is game over. Bootleggers damn near worked double time like Stormtroopers on the Death Star II to bring these to light. Whats that under 3 months to get a 97% accurate shoe? And the kicker is since this isn't a performance shoe no new tech needed to be faked. Well also like I said in the original Yeezy 2 thread these will be copped.

outdoor4.jpg

outdoor7.jpg

Lol the "leather scales" on those fakes still looks horrible. Easy to spot if you own Yeezy 2s.

If I see anybody rocking Feezys around here your getting straight up clowned.

Last edited:
What do y'all do for scales that are loose or just about to fall off ? Anyway to prevent that or keep it looking nice ? Thanks

the plastic looking hyperfuse material on the toe box and the sheen of the snake is still a huge giveaway. The tongue looks off too amongst other things. To someone who does their due diligence, they'll spot em out. As long as people are asking for tagged pics from a decent camera, it's not hard to tell. Considering almost all of the material looks visibly different from a real pair, I'd say they still have a ways to go.

The closer they get to the real ones, the parts they didn't get down stand out more.

Have a pair of those 'pre-ordered' fakes on the way, will do the usual round of pictures should you guys desire again, PM me specific requests if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom