Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i can get enough people, and somebody willing to send me a yeezy lace tip, i work for a construction company and i can have some of my people in the machine shop make the tips SPOT ON, dimensions, threading the whole 9 yards. they would be made of brass, so a gold color. also have access to steal, stainless steal. but i think brass would be most fitting. would have to be more than 10+ people because it wouldnt be worth the time less than that. price wouldnt be too high since im not paying for anything except for my employees time. message me if anybody is interested or comment.

not trying to scam, would do it through paypal invoice and everything.

EDIT.  lol.

Last edited:
I never understood this, Why do people care about nike's profit margins? I don't understand how people have no problem paying more as long as it's from the company.

Have you seen their reports from the last quarter? Their stock is taking a hammering as their profit margins are falling short.

Don't get it twisted though, I think that $1000+ sneakers 'Made in China' are wrong and these dudes could simply 'over-produce' the sneaker so that people don't have to be in a situation where they are shelling out mortgage/rent payments. But they have their reasons for keeping product 'limited'.

it was uncomfertable to buckle it in and place it behind me so thinking i have my machinist come out to my car and take all the correct dimmensions and he machined just the metal part of the buckle out of stainless steel and put it on a key chain and i just leave it buckled in at all times and the cars system believes i have my buckle in place.

Wow... just wear your seatbelt.

Woke up mad this morning. Several times last night I woke up periodically answering work emails. I had a dream that I woke up checked my phone and happened to go to this thread and someone post "Yeezy restock" with link and I was able to pickup my size 13 in the black(the only color that was available in the restock). It was so real and exactly what I had been doing during the night so when I really woke up I was excited that I had finally gotten them. When I check my email for the Nike store confirmation and it wasn't there I realized it was just a dream.

My "friend" offered me DS Solars for 1300....

I told him I'll give him $800 and a swoosh account 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Woke up mad this morning. Several times last night I woke up periodically answering work emails. I had a dream that I woke up checked my phone and happened to go to this thread and someone post "Yeezy restock" with link and I was able to pickup my size 13 in the black(the only color that was available in the restock). It was so real and exactly what I had been doing during the night so when I really woke up I was excited that I had finally gotten them. When I check my email for the Nike store confirmation and it wasn't there I realized it was just a dream.

:rofl:

Yes I think I have seen a coupe of those photos on different listings. The shoes themselves are real though.

But I suppose we will only know for definite when they arrive! I don't want to speculate one way or another cos I knowI would be sick with worry for the next 24 hours!
grin.gif

This is what he replid to me asking if the shoes in his pictures ar ethe shoes he is shipping.

he respoonded:

Dear secure-cell,

Yes sir. What you see in the picture is what you are getting. 1,000% authentic. You should receive by Friday. Once again congratulations, I hope you will enjoy them!

Dan

- allblack790

Photos from Watch the Throne in Dublin on release day! Obviously I spent a lot of my time checkin out the Yeezys!
nthat.gif

This is what he replid to me asking if the shoes in his pictures ar ethe shoes he is shipping.
he respoonded:

[SIZE=10pt]Dear secure-cell,

Yes sir. What you see in the picture is what you are getting. 1,000% authentic. You should receive by Friday. Once again congratulations, I hope you will enjoy them!

Dan
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][SIZE=10pt]- allblack790[/SIZE][/SIZE]
did he ever send you tagged pictures? did you even ask him?

he respoonded:

[SIZE=10pt]Dear secure-cell,

Dan
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][SIZE=10pt]- allblack790[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I say save all the messages he has sent and if you do receive a package make sure to record yourself opening it , that way you have evidence to show paypal incase anything goes wrong
- Good Luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom