Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1000 for a worn twice pair of Plats.... Debating if I should pull the trigger 
grin.gif
Within first month of the release, from my experience, i was easily able to get ds plats for 1100-1200 but i passed. If you keep searching, im sure you can find one for a better deal. Im a 9-9.5 btw so i guess that factors in.

Within first month of the release, from my experience, i was easily able to get ds plats for 1100-1200 but i passed. If you keep searching, im sure you can find one for a better deal. Im a 9-9.5 btw so i guess that factors in.
Yeah i'm a 8.5-9...

He said they are clean no major flaws except a crease on the left shoe that you can't tell when they are on feet..

My thing is for a grand I want to make my own creases in that mog 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Want it to be perfect and let me mess them up on my own discretion 

My solars creased as soon as i tried them on.. Really wished they used a diff material for the toe box. Good luck on the search though. Im still on a hunt for a 2nd pair of solars.

lol thats crazy u shouldve said 2 racks, maybe the dude wouldve bit

I got some solars today! (authentic ones) LOL

used though...so anyone know how to clean the liner? And the sole is really hard to clean after worn...

Last edited:
Jason Markk's products have been working absolute miracles on my soles. And I wear my Solars quite often.

people around here have hated on me for it, but i use sole savers on my yeezys (and only yeezys, only because dirt will eventually keep the glow from charging)...

i had 'em on my yeezy 1's since i bought them in '09 and just recently took them off to put on new ones, and the bottoms are still DS (after i removed the adhesive, which was easy, you just rub it with your fingers)...

worn them prolly 20 times (each colorway, if not more), and they still look DS.

tell him in the paypal notes that proto j sent you, he'll take care of you. :wink:

http://www.officialsolesaver.com/

Last edited:
people around here have hated on me for it, but i use sole savers on my yeezys (and only yeezys, only because dirt will eventually keep the glow from charging)...
i had 'em on my yeezy 1's since i bought them in '09 and just recently took them off to put on new ones, and the bottoms are still DS (after i removed the adhesive, which was easy, you just rub it with your fingers)...
tell him in the paypal notes that proto j sent you, he'll take care of you.
wink.gif

wish i could use those. lol my soles are already dirty. might look into jason markk tho...how much is it?

tell him in the paypal notes that proto j sent you, he'll take care of you. :wink:

how is the traction with sole savers? wouldn't you bust your *** on a slippery surface?

don't they wear and tear with use??

A student group I was part of while I attended UMD at college park organized a fashion show. sole saver was actually one of our sponsors. Due hooked it up with many samples that I eventually gave away. Kept a couple to try out myself. My experience was that they are slippery when on tile or smooth surfaces. Also noticed that the front part, the one closest to the toe area of the sole, kept wanting to peel off (separate) from the sole.

I only tested them out at home so figured it was useless to actually go out in them.

Was my experience the exception? I might have cut them wrong, is there a certain technique to this?

Let me know if you have some feedback PROTO, because if they do work for you, I might have to take a look into them again.

Man I can't lie I thought that sole saver stuff was stupid at first, but I might have to put them on my solar reds. :nerd:

they are a tad slippery on slippery surfaces, but eh, i never busted my @$%...

they do tend to peel towards the front, but, the trick is to not apply it (in other words cut it short a lil' bit) all the way up the front, so it doesn't curve up as much (and therefore doesn't start peeling down)...

i dunno, they work for me. def worth keeping the bottoms basically DS.

i know dimez is using them too, and has worn his yeezy 2's with them, so maybe he can share his experiences with them as well...

Soooo let me try again...

anyone have any ideas on cleaning the lining? The solars i just picked up have a pretty dirty lining

would love to pick up some solars, even used, in a 10.5/11. haven't had any luck so far and eBay listings are 90% shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom