Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea mines glow like crazy, they still glow after hours at night.
Which is why you're selling them? :\ Lol i've worn mine once and I don't usually worry about the soles of shoes but wanted to clean em to preserve the glow. You guys are right, it's really hard to get dirt of the soles of these. Oh well, I'm not one to walk around with saran wrap on the soles of my kicks.

Last edited:
praise those crappy sole savers all you want but take em off and you have to do hella work to get that sticky residue off and you better make sure its off properly because you go outside them sole will pick up everything off the ground

^ nah, i just took them off all 3 yeezy 1's and it wasn't a big deal at all. peel it off. rub off the residue with your fingers, and then alcohol wipe it for anything left.

i dunno if it's harder to get off on other shoes, but was just that simple on that glow in the dark sole. well worth having DS, fully glowing bottoms, imo.

^^ksteezy photos saying the truth...ugly fat shoes not even better than son of mars anyday of the week.what hype does...if these were gr,they would be flling outlet racks .easily.

In an era wher JB can come out with ugly GR son of mars or Spiz'ikes and have them sell VERY well or even sell out the same day....

You are seriously trippin if you truely believe these would go on sale/clearance/outlet regardless of K.West affiliation or not.

We are in an era where everything sells...

We have Roshes that were mass produced being sold on eBay for $200+ in today's climate...

The only way I see these ever flopping would be if they were Anything BUT NIKE...

But that could also be said of plenty of other models... Nike has a stranglehold on sportswear...

Last edited:
Is there a thread where there's mainly pictures of the yeezy 2s? I've been in love with the shoe since it was announced and i'm still looking for a pair for a decent price. But while I wait, just seeing pictures of the yeezys will do. PEOPLE with yeezys! take more picturess 

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

^ bro are you serious? right after the mod posted that...
mean.gif

Chicago's going to get real bad when that third colorway drops. Also was told 'Ye was pissed a lot of these "small time" rappers got their hands on pairs through connects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom