Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah the ones i got were 10.5. a little too big on me tho...need a 10 or maybe a 9.5

oh and considering i have real solars now, and the "f word" pair, It would probably be a much better comparison. let me know if you want me to redo the comparison. The mod already told me i can post it in the legit check thread. Just seeing if its something you guys want me to do

Last edited:
Lol yeah the ones i got were 10.5. a little too big on me tho...need a 10 or maybe a 9.5

oh and considering i have real solars now, and the "f word" pair, It would probably be a much better comparison. let me know if you want me to redo the comparison. The mod already told me i can post it in the legit check thread. Just seeing if its something you guys want me to do

That will be awesome if you will do an comparison again and congrats for getting the solar. I have a pair 10.5 and a pair of 9.5 and not sure which one should I unds, sz10 would be perfect lol.

See if it's possible to get a "Yeezy Fake vs. Authentic" thread stickied that way people won't have to hunt it down and can use it as a source.

Dude, that first comparison you did was MONEY!!! (Thanks btw!!)...PLEEEEEEASE hit my inbox with another link to your pics!!!

I'll have a new comparison in the legit check thread tomorrow. Hope it gets stickied so everyone can see it

someone send me some jason markk for my time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
unds my plats today with the sneaker shield in them and worked like magic! no crease!!!!!! 8)

^^ksteezy photos saying the truth...ugly fat shoes not even better than son of mars anyday of the week.what hype does...if these were gr,they would be flling outlet racks .easily.

Not true. If they weren't "Yeezy's" then you might have a point. GR or not these would still sell out in minutes across the country regardless of what they looked like. You are absolutely correct about hype :smokin

i haven't been in this thread since june 9th....i was able to acquire a pair of plats and wore
them for the first time 2 weeks ago....already lost one of those dayum lace lock thingys :smh:

hopefully i can get the solars one day!

Why not give the Jason Markk kit a shot. That should do it I think.

I've had great results with Jason Markk myself but I would definitely go with the soft bristled brush they offer if your going to try to clean the lining.

well done dude. for those of you who were adamant about your opinion that it was impossible to tell a fake pair from a real pair, i strongly suggest you take a look at the comparison thread.

Yeah the initial pics posted up on those sites definitely did the "final version" fakes major justice. Was actually able to see a pair of them in person and it was fairly easy to tell right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom