Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST SOME EYE CANDY...ENJOY...

Ill post this one in here too since I had mentioned to you guys I had won...

This is one ONE of the speculated 3rd colorways. There is also an infrared pair that has been talked about but no pictures posted. There is also a sneak peak picture posted of just the Midsole of which sported a splatter design with GITD paint...
this pic has been around...its a custom.

So the orange box ones I am seeing every so often, those are B-grades and not fugazi's?

no, not all orange boxes are b-grades.

apparently all the pairs st. alfreds in chicago sold were orange boxes, not b-grades, and came with the bag, and everything.

i prefer the orange box over the plain jane BS nike sportswear box.

these shoes really shoulda got their own special box tho. for real. nike forever skimping out... :smh:

no, not all orange boxes are b-grades.
apparently all the pairs st. alfreds in chicago sold were orange boxes, not b-grades, and came with the bag, and everything.
i prefer the orange box over the plain jane BS nike sportswear box.
these shoes really shoulda got their own special box tho. for real. nike forever skimping out... :smh:

i actually like the box they had with the fakes...i would have copped and painted black.

I def gonna get some boxes for a few of my shoes...these are one...may coop some from deadstock

I threw my brown yeezy 2 box away. Those brown 1000% recycled boxes that NSW uses don't hold their shape at all. I just keep em in the bag.

Those black/silver Jordan brand "Face" boxes though, man those things are tanks. Got some of those at the bottom of the shoe stacks and they're still holding together fine.

Villa had a couple of B-grades in BOTH colorways... I am saying this with certainty because I PERSONALLY saw them with my own eyes. Came with Orange NIKE box and stamped B-grade...
Funny thing is that they sold for the same amount as a regular pair... $245 + TAX ...

so b grade yeezys hit outlets ?

Can I just say how much I really love this shoe. The overall look and design. If these did not have kanye's name attached to it, this would def be one of nikes hottest shoes.

I feel these shoes can go with about everything. except a sorts jersey. This is one shoe I would honestly wear everyday.

I'm sorry but the all blacks are nothing special to me. I'm not a fan of all black shoes in general, I feel like they don't look as detailed and just kind of boring and flat. And it's not a yeezy without a gitd sole.

those all black are extra ordinary to me. if they dropped these however...

we might have a problem. even w/o a GLITD sole those would be copped with the quickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom