Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago's going to get real bad when that third colorway drops. Also was told 'Ye was pissed a lot of these "small time" rappers got their hands on pairs through connects.
i think the ship has sailed on that third colorway release, boss. from what i heard, yeezy didn't care whose hands these got into as the dividends from publicity alone generated so much buzz for him as a whole. dude's too busy to worry about the lower end of the spectrum.

lol. you guys give so much false hope. same exact thing happened when you guys talked about restocks and when the rumor about the 3rd colorway was supposed to release. nothing happened then and nothing most likely wont happen now. all i do is just look at this thread for photos of people who either saved up and finally bought them or for people who either got scammed or sold them.

this is coming from a lurker of this thread.
nerd.gif

what i'm wondering is what's good w/ them B-grades :nerd: i copped my blinks as B-grades about a month after release for a steal. one can only hope right?

No one saw the tweets/instagram images of the all black one? That wasn't a custom. It was from Kanye's camp. Not saying it's coming, but additional colorways are indeed being explored.

No one saw the tweets/instagram images of the all black one? That wasn't a custom. It was from Kanye's camp. Not saying it's coming, but additional colorways are indeed being explored.

There coukd be a bunch of colors we haven't seen before.

But there were also a bunch of Y1 colors as well. So it wouldn't be surprising if Ye's camp and Nike did have a few sample colorways.

But thats how it is with all sneakers..

what i'm wondering is what's good w/ them B-grades :nerd: i copped my blinks as B-grades about a month after release for a steal. one can only hope right?

Villa had a couple of B-grades in BOTH colorways... I am saying this with certainty because I PERSONALLY saw them with my own eyes. Came with Orange NIKE box and stamped B-grade...

Funny thing is that they sold for the same amount as a regular pair... $245 + TAX ...

Last edited:
can someone post the pics of the algedly 3rd colorway ?

This is one ONE of the speculated 3rd colorways. There is also an infrared pair that has been talked about but no pictures posted. There is also a sneak peak picture posted of just the Midsole of which sported a splatter design with GITD paint...

Hmm

What do you think an infrared pair would look like? A white/red pair a la Jordans and SC Trainers? Surely not black/infrared... it would look too much like the Solars.

This is one ONE of the speculated 3rd colorways. There is also an infrared pair that has been talked about but no pictures posted. There is also a sneak peak picture posted of just the Midsole of which sported a splatter design with GITD paint...

Where this pic come from?

This is one ONE of the speculated 3rd colorways. There is also an infrared pair that has been talked about but no pictures posted. There is also a sneak peak picture posted of just the Midsole of which sported a splatter design with GITD paint...W
wow thanks! I dont want to hype peoples up for nothing, I just want to share a lil story about that 3rd colorway. 1 month ago I went to Opium, a famous sneaker shop here in Paris ,this shop became pretty famous after the release of the SB Paris and other tier 0 releases since 2001 .I went there to ask some info about a third colorway, the owner started to tell me "no I dont know nothing...Nike don't comunicate with us about that...blablablah" then I ask him about the all infrared cw that I heard of in this thread ...His face literaly changed like he was impressed and he told me "you talkin about a red pair?...huuuh but how you know about that?? I tought it was only 30 peoples in the world that knew about that..." Then he go like "yes its what they (Nike) planned to release ,even befor the plats and the solars were magnufactured ,but I dont know if it will release in europe or if its still acuality because they confirmed nothing to us" .Also Nike store Les Halles here in Paris told me that it will be an other cw for sure but they dont know if it will release in europe. Take it with a grain of salt but that what directors not litlle employes of stores told me here about that. Sorry for my bad english and for this long read .peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom