Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this...

To this...

Then the story takes a turn for the worse...

... :smh: :smh: :smh:

.....but here's the silver lining. :smokin

My business partner got me a great deal on these, well for Yeezy's at least. Let's just say I got a hell of a steal for this size at this stage in the game. I am happier then I have ever been and as a sneaker collector and head, I can rest easy. I don't care if I strike out on every release for the rest of my life, I got the pair that has alluded me all along!

To the guy or girl who cancelled my first pair, karma is a female dog! I hope you're Yeezy-less tonight and collllllllllllllld.

Last edited:
Hell no. They were Elan Damier sneaker boots. Nice to look at and comfortable, but very hard to pull off (since theyre eseentially a luxury take on the Chuck Taylor)

I would never trade any of the Kanye x LV collabos for a Yeezy (neither a 1 or 2)
lol, those damier elan sneakers r also nice, where did u find them, at a sneaker exchange?

Just throwing another bad story out there...I sold a GMP to someone and shipped it to their non-confirmed address. (I'm a moron). After he received the shoes, he did a charge back and they put my paypal acct in the negative. (I transferred the money to my bank acct thinking it was safe once it was there) They told me since it wasn't his confirmed address, they couldn't do anything. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! That was my lesson learned. Also always get tracking/signature confirmation. That way you have tracking and verification that they received the shoes. Needless to say I was out the shoes and the cash.

one of the reason's i never wanted to start to take paypal or deal with ebay

one of the reason's i never wanted to start to take paypal or deal with ebay

It's all good, you just gotta take your lumps sometimes. I learned and now know better. Since then during one of my firesales 2 people tried similar chargebacks or some other BS. Paypal held my money for a few days but since I could prove I shipped the items, they released the money. I'd rather them follow a strict set of rules and as long as you follow them, they have your back 100%. I just posted like 15 pairs of kicks in hopes of "reallocating" funds for a pair of solars. If anyone missed any Jordan releases this year in size 13 msg me! :smokin

Last edited:
^^^^Thanks Bay! Man I'm just sitting here smiling, staring at these shoes. Can't believe they are mine. Feels too good to be true.

^^^^Thanks Bay! Man I'm just sitting here smiling, staring at these shoes. Can't believe they are mine. Feels too good to be true.

yea its a difference from staring at them on a computer screen :lol: , then to actually having them in hand :wow: :pimp:

You guys are not lying. I can't put these things down. I'm gonna hit the hay and check on them first thing in the morning like an 8 year old boy with a brand new toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom