Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea its a difference from staring at them on a computer screen
laugh.gif
, then to actually having them in hand
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats bro!! I know how does it feel xD Im having A.D.D. when them yeezys in my hands 
glasses.gif

alp, I got them at Buffalo Exchange for 175. theyre nice but i dont even miss them since I have Yeezy 2s

And congrats Gatorviking, i know you went through hell and high water to get them. Let that Nike.com ordeal be a lesson for you. Quick question: you guys think I could land Solars if I trade Corks plus slight cash?

It's smells so sketchy. He not in town and is shipping from Asia! Here's the text he sent me.

"I only accept payments via moneygram. But before i make my clients pay for **** i will go ahead and ship and provide video while wrapping up. Take pics while at fedex provide the copy of recepit where they can track. Once trackable and all doubt is eliminated then they pay"

If only it was PayPal...

Now to the next one. To find a legit pair

Last edited:
So
alp, I got them at Buffalo Exchange for 175. theyre nice but i dont even miss them since I have Yeezy 2s

And congrats Gatorviking, i know you went through hell and high water to get them. Let that Nike.com ordeal be a lesson for you. Quick question: you guys think I could land Solars if I trade Corks plus slight cash?

So many people want the corks to trade for them. We really don't know what it will be like. People re saying limited but we never know if they are going to be yeezy limited or etc limited. It's a good way to get some extra cash to se toward a pair a yeezys no doubt about that.

he will prob take a video of him putting yeezys in a box, then take them out and show you pictures of him sending a package. Then you get an empty box in the mail

From this...

To this...

Then the story takes a turn for the worse...

... :smh: :smh: :smh:

.....but here's the silver lining. :smokin

My business partner got me a great deal on these, well for Yeezy's at least. Let's just say I got a hell of a steal for this size at this stage in the game. I am happier then I have ever been and as a sneaker collector and head, I can rest easy. I don't care if I strike out on every release for the rest of my life, I got the pair that has alluded me all along!

To the guy or girl who cancelled my first pair, karma is a female dog! I hope you're Yeezy-less tonight and collllllllllllllld.

gald you got your pair

FINALLY

bet youll never post a order # again tho :lol:

Glad you got your pair man. No way I'm dropping more than 1k on sneakers no matter how much I want them so I'm hoping for a third color still
eyes.gif

I think out of all the people in this forum, you deserve a pair the most lol. Congrats man. This thread brought the worst out of people.

so want still ... so want ...

id rock with creases i dont mind creases i wear my shoes ... i want a pair to WEAR .. not store .. cant drop 1500-2k to wear em..

still holding out for a deal on a 7.5-8 outta 10 pair size 13 or 14 ..

thats a great price if DS.

if, (when) i get a pair of yeezys/yeezy 2 im getting them straight off flightclub or kixclusive, too many good fakes out there to try and save some cash on them off of a reseller

It's smells so sketchy. He not in town and is shipping from Asia! Here's the text he sent me.

"I only accept payments via moneygram. But before i make my clients pay for **** i will go ahead and ship and provide video while wrapping up. Take pics while at fedex provide the copy of recepit where they can track. Once trackable and all doubt is eliminated then they pay"

If only it was PayPal...

Now to the next one. To find a legit pair

Tell him ok, but don't send the money till you get the box and insure they are legit.

I think out of all the people in this forum, you deserve a pair the most lol. Congrats man. This thread brought the worst out of people.

Means a lot, dude. And a big shout out to everyone who has showed love! 18 straight hours staring at the twitter feed finally paid off!! :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom