Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gator.. Congrats on the Pats..
Mine will be here on Mon 
pimp.gif

Hell yea, man! That's awesome! You're gonna fall head over heels for these things. My favorite part is the weight. Call me old, but when I spend a bunch of doe on a sneaker, I like knowing its highly constructed. And most of these new Nike's just feel cheap to me, even tho they're built to last longer.

It's nice having a shoe that feels premium to match it's price tag.

You guys don't fell swindled giving a dude 1500$ for a pair of shoes that the guy selling only paid 250$ for? I can't give a random guy a free $1,100+, it's just goes against my morals and principles, I probably couldn't live it down knowing that I spent $1500 on a pair of shoes from someone who's main goal was to hit a quick 1100$ come up. For the people who actually paid these prices, what ever makes you happy and more power to you.

Last edited:
You guys don't fell swindled giving a dude 1500$ for a pair of shoes that the guy selling only 250$ for? I can't give a random guy a free $1,100+, it's just goes against my morals and principles, I probably couldn't live it down knowing that I spent $1500 on a pair of shoes from someone who's main goal was to hit a quick 1100$ come up. For the people who actually paid these prices, what ever makes you happy and more power to you.
PERFECT

You guys don't fell swindled giving a dude 1500$ for a pair of shoes that the guy selling only 250$ for? I can't give a random guy a free $1,100+, it's just goes against my morals and principles, I probably couldn't live it down knowing that I spent $1500 on a pair of shoes from someone who's main goal was to hit a quick 1100$ come up. For the people who actually paid these prices, what ever makes you happy and more power to you.

I kind of feel the same way but what are you to do if you are a true sneaker head, fell in love with the shoe since you first saw them, and struck out on release day after trying many avenues to get them and still want them badly? I do not like resellers but want em badly still so no other options but to pay up.

You guys don't fell swindled giving a dude 1500$ for a pair of shoes that the guy selling only paid 250$ for? I can't give a random guy a free $1,100+, it's just goes against my morals and principles, I probably couldn't live it down knowing that I spent $1500 on a pair of shoes from someone who's main goal was to hit a quick 1100$ come up. For the people who actually paid these prices, what ever makes you happy and more power to you.

Everyone's got their own opinions on spending 1k+ on a pair of shoes whether it be yeezy's or Ferragamo's but I personally wouldn't do it unless I was making good $$ and had nothing else to worry about.

I honestly feel more swindled paying $4 a gallon for gas.

Very FEW people actually paid the box retail price.

You need to remember that. A good amount of boutiques were charging double retail at least.

Not trying to back up resellers, just pointing that out.

Last edited:
I paid $1400 for my solars and don't have any regret. I made up for it when i got 2 pairs of the galaxy rookies from the ipad release and sold it for $2k.

Issue solved.

Very FEW people actually paid the box retail price.

You need to remember that. A good amount of boutiques were charging double retail at least.

Not trying to back up resellers, just pointing that out.
double retail woulde still been a good price, they were charging 1000+, and still holding raffles to give ppl the chance to buy

At the end of the day it all comes down to how much these shoes MEAN to you, personally. As a Kanye fan, sneaker collector/designer, these were the pinnacle for me.

And what I went through only to lose them, I really had one of two choices like everyone. Go on with out them and save 1,100$. Or I can save and spend the money on the pair I want more then all, when I'm going to spend 1,100 on new sneakers over the next month or two anyways.

To me I've always been a quality over quantity guy. I'll take one pair of these over 10 random hot pickups over the tenure of a year. But that comes down to how much I just love this shoe.

Last edited:
I paid $1400 for my solars and don't have any regret. I made up for it when i got 2 pairs of the galaxy rookies from the ipad release and sold it for $2k.

Issue solved.

I'm still pissed I didn't cop two of those considering what I sold mine for as well. I hate myself for that. :lol:

Question...I've heard some people say the scales peel out on these...what do they mean by peel out? Also I'm debating on undos ing them. For now, I will just sit them on the ledge over my bed. Should I store them in the dust bag in the box or just in the box

Question...I've heard some people say the scales peel out on these...what do they mean by peel out? Also I'm debating on undos ing them. For now, I will just sit them on the ledge over my bed. Should I store them in the dust bag in the box or just in the box
people are saying the scales fold in the opposite direction and i guess they fall off. Ive never had that happen on mine

I used to be about keeping certain shoes DS but at the end of the day, if I died tomorrow with these Yeezy's DS, I'd be sad. It's meant to be worn and seen! It's a shoe guys! They come and they go!

I'm gonna bust mine out on a night I really wanna shine. :smokin

I rock my Nets to publix to get groceries.

Yeah man your right. I should enjoy them. What good is it keeping them ds...they will just crumble over the years that way.
The nets are great. I have those. I would like to get Zens sometime too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom