Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the title.

i didnt even get to know your name 
frown.gif

Adama Bessi lol from the U.K

just go on ebay. a quick searched pulled the black/pinks in all sizes ranging from 800s-900s. Zens and Tans a little less. Check ISS marketplace too.
i just looked an literally didnt see ONE pair at that price. lol

just go on ebay. a quick searched pulled the black/pinks in all sizes ranging from 800s-900s. Zens and Tans a little less. Check ISS marketplace too.
i just looked an literally didnt see ONE pair at that price. lol

blk/pnk

910 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...8411122?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27cf1b8272

tan

810 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...8433528?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27cf1bd9f8

zen

900 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YE...8531139?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337f448d43

Last edited:
I know. Everyone bidding wants them for under 1000. Thats why they're not up there now. At most they'll be 1100. Even then bidder might flake.

Tans definitely won't hit 1000.

Zen's aren't hitting 1000. Especially since their BIN is 1050. Its gonna sit at 900 and 0 bids until like the last 12 hours and probably sell for 950-960.

Trust you best bet it just bidding on it while its still in the 800s and 900s. People barely want to push the bid up past 1000

I'd be curious to know how many people who are spending $1K+ (still have to gulp when I mention this price) are buying as a collector with no intention to wear OR are buying to wear as soon as they buy. I've seen a lot of shoes that get priced this high only for the bubble to burst and the shoes are 1/2 the price in a few short years. If you are intending on wearing, more power to you. I actually don't think I would admit I dropped that much money to be associated with a Kardashian..err I mean Kanye.

I'm debating on wearing my plats. I'm probably going to in the summer months.
I bought the shoe because I love the Egyptian motif. I don't like yeezy at all.
I wish zen 1 would drop. I still need that pair

I remember when the yeezy 1 was on flight club for 650..... I thought that was insane.......

Because it WAS insane. Who would've thought they would get even more insane with the price. When the 2's came out they were in the thousands right out the gate :smh:

Last edited:
Those are little sizes though, once you get to my size which is a 12 there expensive and hard to come by
I'm a 12 too. Same rules apply. Just keep searching. Check the marketplace of other sneaker forums as well. They'll have hard sells under 1000 for cash and trades.

i know someone selling a pair of used zens for like 600. they're like size 12 tho unfortunately

I'm a 12 too. Same rules apply. Just keep searching. Check the marketplace of other sneaker forums as well. They'll have hard sells under 1000 for cash and trades.

DS though? :nerd:

I haven't seen a single size 11 under $1200 (black/pink).

think I am going to finally make a push for these, bait someone with both white and black supreme lows I have, wish me luck cause I sure will need it..
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom