Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some pretty used south beach 8's + $500 for my used solars? eh

or, DS GMP pack + $550

or worn once Net/Net 1's

Last edited:
You could probably get more value by selling them and purchasing any of the above (meaning more money left over).

You guys don't fell swindled giving a dude 1500$ for a pair of shoes that the guy selling only paid 250$ for? I can't give a random guy a free $1,100+, it's just goes against my morals and principles, I probably couldn't live it down knowing that I spent $1500 on a pair of shoes from someone who's main goal was to hit a quick 1100$ come up. For the people who actually paid these prices, what ever makes you happy and more power to you.

Totally agree man. The most I've ever paid was $700 for a pair of shoes and I thought that was pushing it a little too far. I know everyone is financially in a different situation, but for me, paying $1000 for a pair of Nike's is absolutely ridiculous. You have to draw the line somewhere.

i got doubles of the yeezy 1 trifecta in size 12. one set DS, one set VVVVNDS (never worn without sole savers, so the bottoms have NEVER touched the ground, hardly no creasing, no signs of wear)...

thinking about trading a set for mags and plats... if i can find someone with size 12/13 to do that (may have to add cash, i know)...

anyone else wear theirs every day or work out in them?
This dude sirsneaker on youtube wears solars and black/pink 1s in his everyday rotation, he has some vids on how they hold up if that's what you're interested in. He even said in another vid that he played ball in the solars a couple times

Anyone have any ideas on which shoe to unds first?
Plats or paranormans?

I have the solars plus paranormans and I haven't worn either pair also. I get one day a week to wear sneakers, because I wear shoes at work. You should wear any pair you want first.

The most expensive shoes I have ever bought were a pair of Prada Chelsea boots (made in Italy), and that ran me $620 after tax.  I've bought a couple $400-$500 sneakers (LV, Gucci, etc) in the past. I was close to dropping $900 for a pair of John Lobb brogues (Made in UK), but couldn't pull the trigger even though they felt like butter.

I compare the above shoes to the Yeezys 2 Platinum that were made in China for probably $50 (all in, when considering landed cost), then released at $250 and then now selling for $1300+.  I don't have a problem with people asking that much. If the market sets the price, that's the price. I actually love the look of the shoes and have tried them on and they are comfortable, but I dislike that these are associated with Kanye (full disclosure, I hate the Kardashians, and Kanye is guilty by association). Even that withstanding.... 

So what question do I ask myself before considering buying them

Does the fact I don't like Kanye deter me me from buying? Not really, but barely.

Do they look nice? Yes.

Would I wear them? Yes.

Would I rather have those Yeezys than the John Lobbs I passed on? No. If i couldn't drop $900 on those JLs, I couldn't justify dropping more for those Yeezys. 

That just made my job easier and my wallet heavier. 

i got doubles of the yeezy 1 trifecta in size 12. one set DS, one set VVVVNDS (never worn without sole savers, so the bottoms have NEVER touched the ground, hardly no creasing, no signs of wear)...

thinking about trading a set for mags and plats... if i can find someone with size 12/13 to do that (may have to add cash, i know)...

If your looking to sell the black and pink Yeezy 1's separately let me know I'm a size 12 and would plan on wearing them so would prefer to buy VNDS.

I am now yeezy-less. 
mean.gif

I hate Kanye. I just like all the Egyptian stuff on the shoe. I'm sick of seeing these fakes on ebay go for hundreds and ppl say they are authentic

The most expensive shoes I have ever bought were a pair of Prada Chelsea boots (made in Italy), and that ran me $620 after tax.  I've bought a couple $400-$500 sneakers (LV, Gucci, etc) in the past. I was close to dropping $900 for a pair of John Lobb brogues (Made in UK), but couldn't pull the trigger even though they felt like butter.

I compare the above shoes to the Yeezys 2 Platinum that were made in China for probably $50 (all in, when considering landed cost), then released at $250 and then now selling for $1300+.  I don't have a problem with people asking that much. If the market sets the price, that's the price. I actually love the look of the shoes and have tried them on and they are comfortable, but I dislike that these are associated with Kanye (full disclosure, I hate the Kardashians, and Kanye is guilty by association). Even that withstanding.... 

So what question do I ask myself before considering buying them
Does the fact I don't like Kanye deter me me from buying? Not really, but barely.
Do they look nice? Yes.
Would I wear them? Yes.
Would I rather have those Yeezys than the John Lobbs I passed on? No. If i couldn't drop $900 on those JLs, I couldn't justify dropping more for those Yeezys. 

That just made my job easier and my wallet heavier. 

John Lobbs are worth every penny if you compare to any nike shoe quality with resell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom