Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels great to finally have them! Plats > Solars IMO

anyone know how to take a pic so that the soles are glowing like you're in the dark but the shoes are in light???

you need better pics bc those look suspect......

Why do they seem "suspect" to you?

IMO they are 100% legit from those pics... Box, Mesh (3M), and shape.... The only thing you cant see completely are the scales... but from what I see those are good?

I'm curious to know why you think otherwise... Might be something I'm missing?

For those solars:

Pics are too dark and blurry. Pinkish color instead of solar red. Completely different lighting on the last pic and no tag either.

For the price tag on these shoes THE LEAST someone can do is take decent and consistent tagged pics. Otherwise its high possibility of scamming.

Last edited:
Nothing "suspect" about those platinums, at all. legit

those solars are also 100% legit. but if someone here warned you about doing business with that seller, well, you have been warned!

Seems like a scam considering those photos are almost all different. In terms of what camera took the pic, the location, and lighting.

Oh im definitely not vouching for the legitimacy of the SELLER. lol

I'm just saying the pair in all three pictures is legit. if thats the pair you'd end up getting? who knows.

Get tagged pics

Last edited:
Why do they seem "suspect" to you?

IMO they are 100% legit from those pics... Box, Mesh (3M), and shape.... The only thing you cant see completely are the scales... but from what I see those are good?

I'm curious to know why you think otherwise... Might be something I'm missing?
box looks too small. Also the MSRP tag is missing and I don't see any signs that the tag was ripped off because there's no grooves, that's a red flag for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom