Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glow on these are :smokin

crappy ipad pic tho... :smh:

kills me taht i just want these to WEAR ... cant drop 1k+ for shoes i will really wear  i dont collect mine all hit the streets and these would OFTEN ..

and id even settle for some creased 1s for a good price .. then i have the size 13 issue.. smfh

Just got these in the mail today! Sz12, Deadstock! With so many scammers I didn't feel safe until these were in hand..

I will fork over resell money and buy another pair if you're buying for 500 racks. This is the second time I saw a money term misused this week*.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=

Chill dude. im pretty sure he was referring to the post above stating that the dude would pay a million for yeezys. Half a million = $500,000 which is the equivalent of 500 x 10^3 or 500 racks.

Chill dude. im pretty sure he was referring to the post above stating that the dude would pay a million for yeezys. Half a million = $500,000 which is the equivalent of 500 x 10^3 or 500 racks.

My apologies, I have been in JB threads too much lately.

I will fork over resell money and buy another pair if you're buying for 500 racks. This is the second time I saw a money term misused this week*.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=racks

*Someone in the Retro 3 '88 thread said they would buy with the price increase for 2 stacks.
lmao at someone dropping 500 racks on yeezys. even autographed samples worn by kanye himself wouldnt go anywear near that

Last edited:
Question . . are the Lebron Corks really more limited than Yeezy's? - I heard this from a reliable source but just sounds too crazy to believe . . .

sounds like ur trying to hype up the corks more than they r already are. they wont touch yeezys in term of hype, but it will be crazy for those, but u could say that for pretty much every in demand sneaker nowadays

Question . . are the Lebron Corks really more limited than Yeezy's? - I heard this from a reliable source but just sounds too crazy to believe . . .

Why would that be "too crazy"? There are lots of shoes that have been (or will be) more limited than Yeezy 2s. However they are unlikely to have anywhere near the amount of hype.

Why would that be "too crazy"? There are lots of shoes that have been (or will be) more limited than Yeezy 2s. However they are unlikely to have anywhere near the amount of hype.
I guess it's just my passion that I had an still had for getting my hands on some Yeezy 2's.

I have the Corks already and was just wondering. 

I guess it's just my passion that I had an still had for getting my hands on some Yeezy 2's.
I have the Corks already and was just wondering. 
i understand ur excited about having a limited sneaker but theres no need to compare it to the yeezy 2 in terms of hype/exclusivity. u should buy the shoes cuz u like em, not just cuz they are hard to cop

i understand ur excited about having a limited sneaker but theres no need to compare it to the yeezy 2 in terms of hype/exclusivity. u should buy the shoes cuz u like em, not just cuz they are hard to cop
I feel you on that - I personally like the Cork, but just like I like the shoe I like the feeling of exclusive or limited - not for resale , just for that fulfillment I guess I get as a sneaker collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom