Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i been had, been had, the yeezys in the snow pic (like 2 - 3 years ago)... :lol:

5259146184_2e13acd59b_o.jpg

So those are are your worn once VVVVVNDS pair you were talking about? Even with a sole saver the shoe is in the snow. No big deal depending on where you live and what chemicals are in the rainfall.

I hope Yeezy 3 will be released in 2013 and with a larger stock because I was really bummed not to have

if i had yeezys i wouldn't give a damn about the weather, because no matter what you still got yeezys on :smokin

probably won't ever spend the money for it tho

Finally got these, DS in a size 12, killer deal, no cash/all trades. Extremely happy with the quality of these, the first time you hold em is unreal a bit. Cannot wait for summer.

Last edited:
I saw some size 8 Solars for 1000 on ebay w a real bag but I'm not sure if they are real. Also someone on here said the mesh upper on the plats won't look good in 5 years with the 3m. Why is that?

I am officially over Yeezy's. I love them but couldn't bring myself to wear them. Recently sold my pairs for large amounts.

Sold my DS Zen's and Nets for $3800.

Sold my worn once Blinks I's for $2000.

Sold my Zen II's for $1850.

I WON.

I am officially over Yeezy's. I love them but couldn't bring myself to wear them. Recently sold my pairs for large amounts.

I WON.

that is a lot of money...

and just a page or 2 ago we had guys in here trying to act like 1's don't fetch big bucks anymore... :lol:

so what size were those?

I WON.
$7,650 good for you man, what you doing with your new found wealth? 

I WON.
Please pat yourself on the back..I don't think you have done so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom