Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially over Yeezy's. I love them but couldn't bring myself to wear them. Recently sold my pairs for large amounts.

Sold my DS Zen's and Nets for $3800.

Sold my worn once Blinks I's for $2000.

Sold my Zen II's for $1850.

I WON.

Congrats , I was just able to get 1200 for a pair of Promo Zens a little after the 2s released. I was trying to accumulate some cash for the 2s , fortunately have an extra pair but they are the regular Zens and whats funny that they are DS and the orange is very yellow (i know this tends to happen after a few wears but WTF)

Last edited:
That's a real nice Yeezy sketch! Props. 

You guys think these Yeezys will depreciate or appreciate in value a year from now?

That's a real nice Yeezy sketch! Props. 

You guys think these Yeezys will depreciate or appreciate in value a year from now?
the amount of pairs available will continue to decline annually. They will definitely appreciate in value.

I think he is a size 10.5 but wears a 12 sometimes to feel like a bigger man... Dude is 5' 9 lol if he wears a 12 thats a damn sailboat

Last edited:
I got a faculty fashion show at the High School I'm working at. unDSing my plats Thursday for the show.

Wait 'til the kids see me in these . . . They already know I be rockin' heat around school but they really just don't know how much heat I truly have.

Winter needs to end now....

Last edited:
I got a faculty fashion show at the High School I'm working at. unDSing my plats Thursday for the show.

Wait 'til the kids see me in these . . . They already know I be rockin' heat around school but they really just don't know how much heat I truly have.
Better watch out after the show, Mr. Garfield....
roll.gif

not sure if this is where I should be asking, but how much do you guys think I would have to add if I am trading my white supreme dunk lows for a pair of plats??

a straight trade..? uhh, yeah. lol
my thoughts as well dude is trying to get me to add cash and Im like really doe? Hes tried to get me to come off my black lows and if that were the case hed be adding, sure as hell not me

I think he is a size 10.5 but wears a 12 sometimes to feel like a bigger man... Dude is 5' 9 lol if he wears a 12 thats a damn sailboat
its not that bad, its not like hes 5'0 and wears a 12, im 6'0 and wear a 13(sometimes 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom