Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people tend to ask the best cleaning materials for their Yeezys or other kicks. Check out Hypebeast, they have a Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Kit on there...

...Well is that the best for cleaning yeezys ?

Last edited:
Took this shot today of my Plats with my new camera

beautiful

are there any fake plats out there now with 3M mesh?
Not straight from the 'fake factory'.  But I had just seen a video on youtube of some guy who used reflective paint of some sort.  It is 3m but the pattern is just off, you can easily tell 'homemade 3m' from the 3m straight from Nike.

...Well is that the best for cleaning yeezys ?
Not sure if it is the best, but it comes highly recommended by many. I've used it on my pairs a few times now and they continue to clean up nicely. Doesn't harm the materials or anything like that.

since i can't afford 2's, i finally found a pair of vnds 1's i can, if you pay through paypal (not a gift payment) can you still get screwed? thanks in advanced.

since i can't afford 2's, i finally found a pair of vnds 1's i can, if you pay through paypal (not a gift payment) can you still get screwed? thanks in advanced.
yeah but not that easily, always be careful with online transactions. Dont be that guy

yeah but not that easily, always be careful with online transactions. Dont be that guy

yeah, i'm really trying to be safe despite how bad i want them. if i remember correctly, if someone transfers the payment to their bank account i have no way of getting it back, correct?

yeah, i'm really trying to be safe despite how bad i want them. if i remember correctly, if someone transfers the payment to their bank account i have no way of getting it back, correct?

No, that's not correct at all. If you send payment for good/services or request an invoice and pay that way, they are held responsible. You have 45 days to file a claim thru PayPal and they will open an investigation. If you get fakes or don't get anything you'll be refunded by PayPal and the seller will have to deal with the consequences from PayPal.

Read the dispute resolution details on their website.

No, that's not correct at all. If you send payment for good/services or request an invoice and pay that way, they are held responsible. You have 45 days to file a claim thru PayPal and they will open an investigation. If you get fakes or don't get anything you'll be refunded by PayPal and the seller will have to deal with the consequences from PayPal.

alright thanks.

yep, pretty much spot on.  and from my experience paypal(and ebay for that matter) seem to side with buyers for the most part, which is a good thing, but anytime one person has an "advantage" over another then you will inevitably have people who will abuse the system.  its a sick world we live in these days "slim!, for petes sake, put down christopher reeves legs!"..

..i had too..

exactly, this is why sellers have to be careful. Also only send stuff to a confirmed address and require a signature upon delivery

exactly, this is why sellers have to be careful. Also only send stuff to a confirmed address and require a signature upon delivery

I also insure my packages so that if someone tries to screw me and say they didn't receive it or someone else signed for it, that if paypal were to ever do me bad (given that they usually side with the buyer), I'd be able to cover the cost.

Personally if I were a seller I'd be very unlikely to deal with someone on a Yeezy or any shoe over $1K via mail. Then again I think the prices on these are ridiculous and as much as I like the shoe I'd never drop 2K for a pair that has been shown to chip and crack quickly. It's not an issue of not being able to afford a pair, it's just that I'm the type of person who will never pay more for items than they are really worth. I don't need this shoe so much that I'll choose it over 10 pairs for retail. It's more of a principle thing than anything else.

The funny thing about this shoe is that it really stands for a lot of things I don't like, despite the fact that I really love the design. I guess that made it easier for me to move on (though admittedly I'll pop into this thread every once in awhile).

I had 2 opportunities for the solar red's but I passed. They were for trades but I just felt like I would be taking a blow in my collection for them... I don't know I sometimes think back and really regret what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom