Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really compare the 1s and 2s, totally different shoes imo. I wear 1s mostly when i'm shopping, theater, etc. I wear my 2s for casual dinner or a night out.

Props to both of them for rockin them in game. I've been wearing my Plats everywhere. Gonna beat em into the ground.

Props to both of them for rockin them in game. I've been wearing my Plats everywhere. Gonna beat em into the ground.

That's what I'm talking about. We need more sneaker enthusiasts like you. Sneakers are meant to be rocked not boxed up like fragile glass

That's what I'm talking about. We need more sneaker enthusiasts like you. Sneakers are meant to be rocked not boxed up like fragile glass
I just sold my Deadstock 1s. As soon as I get my 2s itll be the same way. Im gonna wear them all the time.

Has anyone ever tried a waterproofer?  The only thing that I'm worried about is the toebox suede getting wet.  Everything else is an easy clean.  I know they sell them at footlocker and such but I've been wondering is anyone was brave enough to try it

exactly. if youre a professional basketball player (and get some minutes), u can wear any pair of balling kicks u want. If ur the kid with the shooting sleeve and goggles who cant play for **** on the other hand, stick to the beaters.

I was very fortunate to get all three pairs of the 1's... Granted not all in my size but I have them. I feel like only a few spots got the 2's in the bay area and the lineups were done midweek... I slept so hard.. Hopefully someday I can get both pairs of the 2's...

i have the zen and tan 1's  and the platinum 2's.

i wear my ones when i wanna be all vintagey, vintage supreme, stussy like.

i wear my 2s when i wanna be all givenchyish, new supreme like.

2's are alot more sleek and classy though. but the 1's are just ignant.

i have the zen and tan 1's  and the platinum 2's.

i wear my ones when i wanna be all vintagey, vintage supreme, stussy like.

i wear my 2s when i wanna be all givenchyish, new supreme like.

2's are alot more sleek and classy though. but the 1's are just ignant.

Perfect analogy sir, perfect

I just got my platinum pair for retail no less and now I have the complete set 
Retail.... 
indifferent.gif

What is the price range for the 2s now deadstock? I know that solars are going for more.

We need less idiots like Nate Robinson. He's too busy trying to turn heads to have his own head in the game. His wearing Yeezys was just a display of gluttony and excess (that lasted for only 7 minutes of the first quarter), just for the sake of stunting. That's not what it should be about at all.

I just got my platinum pair for retail no less and now I have the complete set 

You think you're cool with all your yeezy's huh?

Dope Collection :smokin Yea I'm jelly...especially if they're a size 8

Last edited:
We need less idiots like Nate Robinson. He's too busy trying to turn heads to have his own head in the game. His wearing Yeezys was just a display of gluttony and excess (that lasted for only 7 minutes of the first quarter), just for the sake of stunting. That's not what it should be about at all.

I don't know bro, I mean if it was really about stunting would he have worn them in the first place? Granted they weren't that long that he was in em but he took a pair of sneakers that we idolize over and turned them into what all these shoes should be in the first place, a basketball shoe. Maybe it's just the hooper in me that admires people buying shoes and aren't scared to rock em. Me and my boy went to get the royal 1's and he hopped in em the next day. Respect

I hate how the resellers that have solars won't sell for reasonable prices. Not even worn pairs are being sold for a decent price. A guy an ebay told me to kill myself for offering him 1300 for his creased up pair. These jackasses are the epitome of greed.
Why would he sell for 1300? You're willing to pay 1300. there's someone out there probably willing to pay more, he's just waiting for the right offer. You are no different than him.

jimmies have been rustled.

Last edited:

I don't know bro, I mean if it was really about stunting would he have worn them in the first place? Granted they weren't that long that he was in em but he took a pair of sneakers that we idolize over and turned them into what all these shoes should be in the first place, a basketball shoe. Maybe it's just the hooper in me that admires people buying shoes and aren't scared to rock em. Me and my boy went to get the royal 1's and he hopped in em the next day. Respect
I get what you're saying and I agree but the reality is most people hoop in retros and limited edition sneakers to show off. And Yeezy's are NSW not basketball shoes (I think)

I get what you're saying and I agree but the reality is most people hoop in retros and limited edition sneakers to show off. And Yeezy's are NSW not basketball shoes (I think)
If anything he should have hooped in Yeezy 1's, at least they have basketball tooling
laugh.gif

I don't really have any respect for a professional who wears a non-basketball shoe to show off based on a dare, and does their job poorly in the process. We can debate whether his 1/8 shooting performance in the first quarter was caused by wearing shoes not designed for basketball, but there's no reason to have another pair of shoes on the bench to change into after 7 minutes. For me it's more of him putting so much thought into it in a serious situation that completely disgusts me. Stunting for the sake of stunting is obnoxious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom