Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bulls fan and he pisses me off because he tries to stunt wearing 2-3 pairs of shoes a game. He's more concerned about making a new fashion statement every 10 minutes than playing the game.

If I was Thibs I'd kick him in the balls for being more concerned with his footwear than the game. With Heinrich injured there's nothing he can really do though.

1/8 in the first quarter. Too busy jerkin off for Nicekicks.com to get his head in the game
I'm a bulls fan and he pisses me off because he tries to stunt wearing 2-3 pairs of shoes a game. He's more concerned about making a new fashion statement every 10 minutes than playing the game.

If I was Thibs I'd kick him in the balls for being more concerned with his footwear than the game. With Heinrich injured there's nothing he can really do though.
Exactly

I've just quit looking for the Solars. Retail price is just way too much for me..the shoe isn't worth over 2k.

Same here. I was too busy copping shoes on my top ten list to pay the initial resell after the drop. On that list included Titanium and Finale 23's and those together still don't amount to what folks are asking for Solars in a size 11 lmao. Actually got scammed twice for these but got my money back. I'll take that as a sign but either way I agree.

Last edited:
I hate how the resellers that have solars won't sell for reasonable prices. Not even worn pairs are being sold for a decent price. A guy an ebay told me to kill myself for offering him 1300 for his creased up pair. These jackasses are the epitome of greed.

Finally on the hunt for a pair in a size 12. Really want the Solars but im not paying over 2k. Ill probably just settle for a pair of plats.

im not surprised to see NR balling in yeezys.  anyone else remember that video of him last summer playing outdoors in a park in them? it was a dope video but still made think 
sick.gif
grin.gif

I passed on these and got the military blue 4's and I don't regret it. The yeezy 2's became so overhyped it was ridiculous. I love the shoes especially the black/solar red colorway but I can live without em. Besides, yeezy 1's break way more necks than yeezy 2's [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nate Robinson is a herb for that. Trying to soak up all the shine before D-Rose comes back. maybe he'll even get a shoutout from Kanye such as D-rose did.

"shoutout to Nate Rob, man that ***** nice!"

Im am curious as to what those plats are gonna look like on the court though.

I passed on these and got the military blue 4's and I don't regret it. The yeezy 2's became so overhyped it was ridiculous. I love the shoes especially the black/solar red colorway but I can live without em. Besides, yeezy 1's break way more necks than yeezy 2's [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Not true. Yeezy 1's go unnoticed more, especially when wearing with jeans. Every time I break out my solars, haven't unDS my plats yet, I get looks and stares.

Not true. Yeezy 1's go unnoticed more, especially when wearing with jeans. Every time I break out my solars, haven't unDS my plats yet, I get looks and stares.

I went to a sneaker convention and was surrounded by a bunch of platinum and solar yeezy 2's. A guy walks in with the black and pink yeezy 1's and stole the show. I'm telling you...

Yeezy II murders the Yeezy I Spaceboot....jus sayin....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom