Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I would happily take a pair of fakes.
The logout button is in the top right hand corner
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nate Robinson has lost respect from a lot of dudes, including myself, it's like Nate please, the sole of Yeezy's is based in a GITD Nike Air Tech Challenge II, designed for tennis, so it would have good perform on tennis courts, not basketball courts, so the point about using yeezy's for it's performance it's a fail, also the materials on the upper are not intended for a rude use, even when they are so comfy, also, the laces are long, they tend to get out the shoe if they're not laced tight, so I think he just got away with the hype and became some douche looking for attention just my opinion.  

Nate Robinson has lost respect from a lot of dudes, including myself, it's like Nate please, the sole of Yeezy's is based in a GITD Nike Air Tech Challenge II, designed for tennis, so it would have good perform on tennis courts, not basketball courts, so the point about using yeezy's for it's performance it's a fail, also the materials on the upper are not intended for a rude use, even when they are so comfy, also, the laces are long, they tend to get out the shoe if they're not laced tight, so I think he just got away with the hype and became some douche looking for attention just my opinion.  

Lost respect cause he is actually wearing his pair unlike some of you dudes who just stare at them and are too afraid to wear them because they will lose value.

You can't wear your shoes when you're dead.

Also your rant about them being Tech Challenge II soles. The AJ11 was designed for basketball, what about all the NFL players who wore the AJ11 on turf?

You lose all respect for Randy Moss?

Last edited:

Lost respect cause he is actually wearing his pair unlike some of you dudes who just stare at them and are too afraid to wear them because they will lose value.

You can't wear your shoes when you're dead.

Also your rant about them being Tech Challenge II soles. The AJ11 was designed for basketball, what about all the NFL players who wore the AJ11 on turf?

You lose all respect for Randy Moss?

swing and a miss... nike made those shoes specially for Moss/TO/Sapp etc. Those weren't the Jordans that are sold in retail stores

swing and a miss... nike made those shoes specially for Moss/TO/Sapp etc. Those weren't the Jordans that are sold in retail stores

Nah I didn't miss.

Moss AJ11 didn't have a turf modified sole.

Also I'm not talking about Sapp/TO/McNabb PEs. I'm talking about the pre Team Jordan Brand era, the astro turf area.

All the guys wearing AJ11 concords in 96, what about Vick wearing white/red and white/black AJ17? Those were designed for basketball not football right?

No respect for him running wild against the Vikings?

Last edited:
Im actually surprised it took someone so long to play in these. Wouldve been great if one of the guys in the dunk contest rocked them. I think they are a little too comfy to hoop in tho. I've shot some jumpers in my driveway in my solars but definitely wouldn't wear them to the gym

some of yall are offended way to easy. saying you lost respect for somebody over some shoes? :smh: probably never looked up to nate in the first place.

I could see if you let him borrow your pair to wear for the night and you caught him hooping in them.
Still hate I missed out on these though, happy to see people getting some use out of em one way or the other.

How do yeezy 2s fit compaired to Jordan's. I heard they run tts and I also heard the the run a little snug. I'm a 11.5 in Jordan's.

How do yeezy 2s fit compaired to Jordan's. I heard they run tts and I also heard the the run a little snug. I'm a 11.5 in Jordan's.

I have been going down half a size on retro Js. I went half a size down on the Y2 because of that fact and the Y1 ran big. They were a little too snug for my taste. These strapped down were way too tight. I sold them and went true to size.

TTS. Perhaps a touch snug if you strap them down. I certainly would not size down.

At this point, I would happily take a pair of fakes.
its not worth it bro to not be able to ever cop the real thing and still buy a fake pair. dont give in i thought real hard but in the long run u will never have the full satisfaction.

designed for tennis true but both share similar movements while playing and the materials are the same as any other retro model. leather and mesh come on whats more basketball friendly than that.

I don't care that he wore them in a game, I care as a Bulls fan that he was putting so much thought into his shoe attire only to have a second pair on the bench ready to swap out 7 minutes in. Meanwhile he SHOT ONE FOR EIGHT WHILE WEARING THEM. It's not about what was on his feet, it's that he's a joker who wasn't mentally prepared to play. Chump status confirmed.

So I should go 12? And what're your guys thoughts on wearing wearable shoe trees with them?

I have worn my plats with the shoe tress for about 4 times now and it has a small side crease but that's it. Still comfortable as well, not as much without them but still comfortable.

Just remember that you take the insole out THEN put the shield in.

I don't care that he wore them in a game, I care as a Bulls fan that he was putting so much thought into his shoe attire only to have a second pair on the bench ready to swap out 7 minutes in. Meanwhile he SHOT ONE FOR EIGHT WHILE WEARING THEM. It's not about what was on his feet, it's that he's a joker who wasn't mentally prepared to play. Chump status confirmed.
fam, if you're a bulls fan you should already know that Nate isn't the most consistent shooter. He's had equally crap shooting performances wearing the same shoes Mike wore. I wouldn't blame the yeezys, dude's just a streaky player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom