Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any good reason not to spray sneaker protector on these?

really for the plats, cuz ya know they're gonna get dirty mega quick!

I glad I was able to get two pairs of solars ...now i'm on hunt for plats...i'll be damn if I pay anymore than 1500....def not paying more for plats when my solars cost me 1600 for both combined...

went a pair went for 1500+ a month ago...def be a good look for summer

LC please. I'm pretty sure they're legit. I just want to know how ebay works if these aren't the pair I receive and need my money back. 

Finally got my pairs to rock and stock. Alot of headache now I can rest on the yeezy 2s. (Sz12)

Wow nice job. I got 2 pair of plat's size 13...took a pretty penny....both DS...going to rock them once it gets nicer.

Finally got my pairs to rock and stock. Alot of headache now I can rest on the yeezy 2s. (Sz12)

Daaaaaang! I just need one sz12 solar. That's def a hard cop. Congrats on that. Where did you find them and how much if you don't mind me asking.

Daaaaaang! I just need one sz12 solar. That's def a hard cop. Congrats on that. Where did you find them and how much if you don't mind me asking.

eBay. Facebook groups. Craigslist. Most were done with trades to be honest. I had alot of doubles of concords cool greys, a couple of Bins... And was able to swing a few decent trades. But It wasn't all smooth sailing. Dealt with scammers/ PayPal cases throughout the way

Oh and if anyone has any sz11.5 nets or blinks.. I can get a DS platinum sz11.5 through local trade if interested. Inbox me.

Amazing feat to x2 on each color way!

I'll be joining the Sz. 12 Solar acquisition team soon I hope! :lol:

PO

eBay. Facebook groups. Craigslist. Most were done with trades to be honest. I had alot of doubles of concords cool greys, a couple of Bins... And was able to swing a few decent trades. But It wasn't all smooth sailing. Dealt with scammers/ PayPal cases throughout the way

wow what an effort , seems like hardwork pay off :smokin congratzz bro

How did the PayPal/eBay dispute turn out for you. I'm thinking of going eBay I got a legit pair. Tagged pics (97)100% feedback but I just hope those are the actual shoe I receive n not fakes. Did PayPal side with you on the dispute?

Kinda unreal I have a pair....gave up my LeBron 8 sb and cash but it was worth it...

Quick pic since I'm bored at work lol

That's a really good trade imo. Lebron 8 SB is overrated so much. In the long run people will remember the Yeezys more so than they do the LBJ 8 SB's that may one day be retroed like Jordan's were.

I really need a size 8 solar...that dude on e bay for like 3400 or whatever isn't responding..I honestly don't think he wants to sell them.   Man some ppl I just don't understand.  Whoever sells me Solars has at least 2500 to 3000 coming to them...but ppl don't wanna hold em for a while.  There loss cause I'm not flaking. If someone was a serious sneaker collector and I knew I could get that money damn right I'd hold them"

sorry just venting

I really need a size 8 solar...that dude on e bay for like 3400 or whatever isn't responding..I honestly don't think he wants to sell them.   Man some ppl I just don't understand.  Whoever sells me Solars has at least 2500 to 3000 coming to them...but ppl don't wanna hold em for a while.  There loss cause I'm not flaking. If someone was a serious sneaker collector and I knew I could get that money damn right I'd hold them"

sorry just venting
There's a size 8 on flightclub bruv
Post a pic when you get them in the mail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom