Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to some dude about a size 8.5 plats on this Facebook group he said highest offer is 900$. I told him to get back at me if the dude flakes and that i got 700-750 since they are worn sneaks. I doubt hes gonna go for it but it dont hurt to try 

What Facebook group are you following?

I just copped the platinums sz 12 not too long ago before the hike in price. I'm honestly looking for the solars though. I'm thinking of selling my platinums to get the solars unless I can do a local meetup.

Part Economics, part reseller's pushing the limit's of the consumer/buyer.

Pretty much forreal. Most people who copped to resell sold them during the hype. Now it's just people who are in no hurry to sell. They'll either get the price the want or keep them. There's always that one out the bunch though. Someone will need fast money and settle for less. It's a matter of researching and being patient.

I just copped the platinums sz 12 not too long ago before the hike in price. I'm honestly looking for the solars though. I'm thinking of selling my platinums to get the solars unless I can do a local meetup.
I got my plats earlier this month, wanted Solars more so I sold my plats and finally got my Solars a few days ago. If u see urself wearing the Solars more, then yea sell the plats to fund your Solars

Im still sick at the fact that i never had a legit chance to grab these because the same night they released i was at a damn Drake concert over in Camden and once the tweet went off i tried from my phone. I didnt stand a chance

I got my plats in early February on eBay for $1165 shipped! OG everything and still DS. I'm so glad I got them when I did. I've been watching (plat) auctions recently and all of them have been going for 1500-2000. I even saw a worn pair go for 1560

I paid $1400 for my solars on the month of release. I knew prices were going to be crazier if i didn't make the move and i stand corrected. I know it is a lot considering a pair of nikes but i also got 3 pair of yeezy 1s for retail so i can't complain.

I paid $1400 for my solars on the month of release. I knew prices were going to be crazier if i didn't make the move and i stand corrected. I know it is a lot considering a pair of nikes but i also got 3 pair of yeezy 1s for retail so i can't complain.
if you have an extra pair of 9's or 9.5's let me know  :wink:

Has anyone ever copped a pair from eBay...What outcome did you have if it wasn't authentic? As far as returned or disputing through PayPal. I want to pull the trigger on the solars but ain't trying to be *****ed out.

Has anyone ever copped a pair from eBay...What outcome did you have if it wasn't authentic? As far as returned or disputing through PayPal. I want to pull the trigger on the solars but ain't trying to be *****ed out.
just get a LC on them 

M
someone was desperate for money on a facebook group the other day and had a ds 10.5 plat pair up for $700 bin. tagged pics and everything looked legit. werent my size/45min away or else i would of copped.
Thats my size and I have 900 im so ****n sad

Man I've been trying to trade my ParaNormans for a pair of Yeezys for a minute

I have a guy wanting to trade Plat Yeezy 2s with $200 on top...

Worth it? Or can I get a little more?

Last edited:
Man I've been trying to trade my ParaNormans for a pair of Yeezys for a minute
I have a guy wanting to trade Plat Yeezy 2s with $200 on top...
Worth it? Or can I get a little more?
Def worth it to me. It's a matter of what shoe you like best and would wear. Paranormans aren't all that too me. They're far more limited but I got over the foam hype when these weird colors started releasing.

just get a LC on them 

They're legit I got tagged pics and all but I'm scared those may not be the ones I'm receiving. I want know if shrine had to dispute a case and the outcome. The feedback is straight (97) 100%. I asked to so local meet up pay cash if they're legit. It's 4hrs away he said he wanted to go through PayPal. I hate when sellers do that...if they're legit meet up at police station or sneaker store.

They're legit I got tagged pics and all but I'm scared those may not be the ones I'm receiving. I want know if someone* had to dispute a case and the outcome. The feedback is straight (97) 100%. I asked to do* a local meet up pay cash if they're legit. It's 4hrs away he said he wanted to go through PayPal. I hate when sellers do that...if they're legit meet up at police station or sneaker store.

Don't text and drive I'm dc traffic lol you'll write some off the wall stuff lol

Now that I finally got my Solars yesterday (still grinning ear to ear), anyone have any "ongoing care" or "preventative maintanance" tips? I bought them to wear but I want to make sure to take care of them as its not economical or easy to buy another...

Just sharing Yeezy's long lots cousin that came in today 
laugh.gif

Kinda unreal I have a pair....gave up my LeBron 8 sb and cash but it was worth it...

Quick pic since I'm bored at work lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom