Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release the Yeezys, they come with a copy of his album, use premium materials

Set retail at $500-700
Set retail at 2k. Local nike store in person raffles only. Must have government issued id , passport or drivers license, etc . Must pay cash.
:smile:

Why stop at 2k might as well set retail at $2500, 10x's previous retail. The cash only idea is great too, I know a couple dudes that would love to run up on that line.

IT WILL BE A CHARITY SHOE

EX. NIKE AIR MAGS.

THIS... no chance these are a quickstrike release like people expect... hype levels are way too high for info not too have leaked when production/distribution lists started floating around (and I know someone a boutique who got all yeezy releases thus far and they agreed)

Get ready to see alot of these in the iD threads...  Especially once people can't get a pair.

Dead at the thought of anything that's all red being considered a Yeezy cw.

funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window.gif

damn my favorite color is red , why ye why you gotta rlease this and leave me broke ... why... ill cop regardless
smokin.gif

For people dropping hints but acting like its not their responsibility to share info (lol) do they plan on putting em up on nikestore at all?

These wont be a GR. They'll be insanely limited just to coincide with the hype on his album. Besides this colorway is wack and red is my favorite color too. Somebody release the sketches for the yeezy 3 already...

doubtful but who knows as of now? from events that happened was the only reason they released online. the shady mercer rsvp,different groups being held at gunpoint for their secured pair tickets, and people getting injured while camping out. i think we all wish we could go back to the end of that heat game when nike dropped the link lol

doubtful but who knows as of now? from events that happened was the only reason they released online. the shady mercer rsvp,different groups being held at gunpoint for their secured pair tickets, and people getting injured while camping out. i think we all wish we could go back to the end of that heat game when nike dropped the link lol

people got robbed at gunpoint for their guaranteed tickets?!

in this video you see ye on stage with them on better than in pictures. at the end you can tell the metal tips are also red.

I'm getting from the "hints" that they won't be for sale but will be acquired through something crazy.

I wish I could go back to the end of the heat game smh literally the only time I was not looking at my computer that day waiting they dropped.

So the rumor, went to reality smh!! Lot of people saying it was fake! but damn when Kim, posted it and Ye wore the red Ye 2s. lot of mix reactions. Mostly going crazy! Reminds me of his red dons LV 
happy.gif

I wonder if thats the final touch of the 3rd colorway. It will be more dope if the sole is glowing!

Im going to be broke. Maybe dont have a chance to cop this for retail 
indifferent.gif

People gonna look like Bloods wearing this with all red matching 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom