Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to see this thread blew the hell up. Instantly turned on my DVR. The reds are 
nthat.gif

Would like some release info though. 

doubtful but who knows as of now? from events that happened was the only reason they released online. the shady mercer rsvp,different groups being held at gunpoint for their secured pair tickets, and people getting injured while camping out. i think we all wish we could go back to the end of that heat game when nike dropped the link lol
Lord knows that Mercer RSVP was bull... Only gave confirmations to people that did it on the 21st minute instead of first. 
Rumored release date is June 18th via MN.

It would make a lot of sense but that's coming real fast. I'm just interested in seeing the pursuit for these
laugh.gif
MN doesn't know anything. That's the album date which they misconstrued into giving people false information about the kicks.
It's timeeeeee.

Set retail @ 1k that will cut out alootttttt of resellers, at this point is about who you rather throw the $ to, a reseller or Nike. I rather give my money to Nike, sue me....can't stand resellers.

Set retail @ 1k that will cut out alootttttt of resellers, at this point is about who you rather throw the $ to, a reseller or Nike. I rather give my money to Nike, sue me....can't stand resellers.

Because you'd rather get screwed by a company instead of improve the life of one "reseller"? Either way YOU lose $1,000.

Last edited:
Foh, get your retail contect up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom