Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the beasts on release day...first come first serve

1352421378764.gif

Imagine the beasts on release day...first come first serve

1352421378764.gif
right click, save...

The thirst will be so real for these... Details are changing by the day...

Funny thing is before homie dropped that pic these were a Black Friday drop...then scrapped...not sure what's happening now...

Get ready kids.

We don't even know if these are really coming out and y'all going savage. Sad sad sad. Ima try retail if not, catch a deal on eBay. Not that serious people

Because you'd rather get screwed by a company instead of improve the life of one "reseller"? Either way YOU lose $1,000.

Yep. Resellers gives no dambs about anyone anyway. world will be better without them. Plus the resellers that hold yeezys have been the worst of the bunch.

Even at 500-1k they would still sellout instantly and just give reseller another excuse to price them at like 3k

Last edited:
Even at 500-1k they would still sellout instantly and just give reseller another excuse to price them at like 3k
Raise it till the resellers who don't have enough in the first place can't buy it. If we're gonna spend that much money we might as well cop retail.

Raise it till the resellers who don't have enough in the first place can't buy it. If we're gonna spend that much money we might as well cop retail.

Or you could, you know, just not buy a pair for $1000 plus in the first place, and that would save your problem vs. both Nike and resellers.

There's an economic principle called "consumer surplus," which refers to the difference between what a consumer would pay and what a consumer does pay. "Resellers" are just the market correcting itself. But, it's buyers giving the resellers the signal to upcharge... because they are WILLING to pay more than retail. We don't "produce" much of anything in this country anymore - the entire economy is based on principles of reselling. I don't know what would make anybody think that this one hobby would be impervious the forces of a market-based economy.

Or you could, you know, just not buy a pair for $1000 plus in the first place, and that would save your problem vs. both Nike and resellers.

There's an economic principle called "consumer surplus," which refers to the difference between what a consumer would pay and what a consumer does pay. "Resellers" are just the market correcting itself. But, it's buyers giving the resellers the signal to upcharge... because they are WILLING to pay more than retail. We don't "produce" much of anything in this country anymore - the entire economy is based on principles of reselling. I don't know what would make anybody think that this one hobby would be impervious the forces of a market-based economy.
I'm not interested in the business of buying sneakers for 2x suggested retail or more than that. I think $250-300 is my limit on sneakers.

You're right in the fact that consumers are more of a problem than the resellers since they basically give them the OK to get away with it. 

A 1,000 pairs that only can be purchased with a winning code that comes with the cd which must be purchased in the first week.
lets see how many units he move :lol:

Not if you accept cash only and make it Final Sale. You know most resellers put these shoes on CCs and if they don't sell they run off to their local outlets and return.  

Justin Timberlake did something similar when he put out a handful of autographed records around the US when his album dropped and he moved just under a million in his first week of sales.

It'll be a win for nike because people would still have to purchase the shoes and a win for Kanye because people would be lining up to buy his cd and probably make multiple purchases to increase their chances.

Last edited:
Not if you accept cash only and make it Final Sale. You know most resellers put these shoes on CCs and if they don't sell they run off to their local outlets and return.  
 I really doubt that these would go under 1k+ unless they make like 10000+ pairs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom