Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody will buy a plastic wrap machine, buy 1000's of CD's and spend the time rewrapping and returning them if there is no ticket. That will happen! Lol!

Don't know if the ticket thing is fact but if it is this will be "the experiment" to feel out what unnecessary products Nike consumers are willing to buy just for a chance to attain a shoe at retail price. It's the golden goose of cross marketing!

Eventually you'll get to a point where Lebron Sprite colorways will only be attainable by buying sprite drinks and getting a code off the cap. LMAO!

Agree with everyone skeptical about that PS'd stamp, this guy is gonna lose a lot of credibility if it ends up all being a lie

the yeezus golden ticket rumor is just that a rumor, it's been flying around for a few weeks now and for some reason it just blew up this morning.
no one has facts or concrete evidence to back it up

plus if you have seen the album art for the yeezus album it is a transparent cd case.
why would nike/kanyewest/defjam put golden tickets in a transparent cd case? that defeats the purpose.

i had a feeling this yeezy NEWS WAS FALSE! Rep away lol

Really have Don C's number? I met him 2 weeks ago and complimented his black grapes.. Really chill dude. He said I was the first to notice :smile:

Dang were asking for reps these days? Haha.

Was curious about the production dates to and just did a chat with Nike like mikeyman14  and was told there is a Red colorway that will be in production in October of this year also.  The rep also told me "IF they release it would most likely be in the first quarter of 2014 with an October production"  

Idk, but something about this thing seems fishy. If they do actually release like that, then cool. But I won't lose sleep over it. Not a big fan of all red kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom