Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help NT! Do you guys feel the condition these are in are worth $1600? They were worn about 6 times. 

Someone will pay close to the asking price...

Last edited:
If you buying them at least the seller can lean up the shoes to make it justifiable to purchase :smh: I mean you dropping more than a grand for some worn shoes he better clean them for you

devil.gif
7. 6. 13.

Sounds right.

When I enter this thread all I think of is the national player hater award chappelle show episode. "HATE HATE HATE HATE.... YO YOU CORNY!!"

7. 6. 13.

Sounds right.

It's fake. All kinds of programs let you make fake tweets like that where they only appear on your own screen. Ye has like 6 tweets. You think his huge amount of SERIOUS stans wouldn't have been alerted if the great one made a tweet and caught it also? :lol:

It's fake. All kinds of programs let you make fake tweets like that where they only appear on your own screen. Ye has like 6 tweets. You think his huge amount of SERIOUS stans wouldn't have been alerted if the great one made a tweet and caught it also? :lol:

LMFAOOOO! I'm not saying the tweet was real but with all the play on numbers he likes to do... I'm sure some people here know exactly what I'm talking about. The date and price wouldn't be too hard to see.

Im so curious to know what the lace locks will look like on the red joint since there is no snake skin, I cant wait to see detailed pictures...and the Lebron X type of swoosh is lookin really nice on them

LMFAOOOO! I'm not saying the tweet was real but with all the play on numbers he likes to do... I'm sure some people here know exactly what I'm talking about. The date and price wouldn't be too hard to see.

LOL I know what you're talkin about with the numbers adding up. It's been confirmed by Nike folk on NT that Ye and his team are completely done with their Y2 contract and off of the Y2 project and any and all decisions involving that shoe are completely in Gentry's hands.

Any hints like what you're mentioning would come from Gentry's "habits" or preferences. The sooner, the better is my belief tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom