Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems you can't enter until it starts on the 24th...

i sent an email to that address with my entry info and it bounced back as failed, so it doesn't seem live yet.

from reading the rules it doesn't seem like multiple entries is gonna help your chances at all, so i'm not sure having multiple copies of the CD is gonna do anything for ya.

seems you can't enter until it starts on the 24th...

i sent an email to that address with my entry info and it bounced back as failed, so it doesn't seem live yet.

from reading the rules it doesn't seem like multiple entries is gonna help your chances at all, so i'm not sure having multiple copies of the CD is gonna do anything for ya.

I sent an email to and it said error. I went back to check and the email they give in the official rules has a typo and missing a p. They have it as [email protected] when it should be [email protected]

i requested a code almost immediately after kanye posted it. recieved a confirmation email at 430 central and i received my code at 435 central

Last edited:
nothing happens when i try method 1 & i have da real cd. anyone else not getting nothing ?

Last edited:
I sent an email to and it said error. I went back to check and the email they give in the official rules has a typo and missing a p. They have it as [email protected] when it should be [email protected]

wow.

nice eye!

i just tried again.

i'm curious if you can enter the same name and address and everything but thru different email addresses... if that's the case, people are gonna be creating new email accounts left and right... :lol:

so if you can just insert your CD and onscreen instructions pop up to get your code, or the same when you purchase it thru itunes, how did people not notice this b4 and post about it? or did they somehow make it where it didn't come up until now?

so if you can just insert your CD and onscreen instructions pop up to get your code, or the same when you purchase it thru itunes, how did people not notice this b4 and post about it? or did they somehow make it where it didn't come up until now?

thats not how it works

So we're only getting 50 pairs of these??
Nah this is just to hype em up. Its probably meaningless and just to put em on the map. Yeah 50 people are gonna get em but its more about the 100s of thousands who start talking about em months in advance. 

thats not how it works

well it says insert the cd and follow all onscreen instruction to receive your free unique access code to the giveaway's entry page...

i wonder if submitting your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, is how they're gonna stop people from making multiple entries from multiple email addresses...

thats not how it works

well it says insert the cd and follow all onscreen instruction to receive your free unique access code to the giveaway's entry page...

i wonder if submitting your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, is how they're gonna stop people from making multiple entries from multiple email addresses...

i think once you insert your cd you click the box tag, because every time i tried to click the box tag it would time out so i assume that is from a secure server that will verify the cd.

i could be wrong but anyways ill wait a few days to enter i don't want to mess up my entry or whatever with all this traffic and pages not loading properly

i think once you insert your cd you click the box tag, because every time i tried to click the box tag it would time out so i assume that is from a secure server that will verify the cd.

i could be wrong but anyways ill wait a few days to enter i don't want to mess up my entry or whatever with all this traffic and pages not loading properly
Just read the rules page. Am I missing something... Why are people trying to get the code/trying to enter prior to the 24th? It clearly says " to qualify for weekly entry period, your entry must be received BETWEEN etc" not prior.

i'm curious if you can enter the same name and address and everything but thru different email addresses... if that's the case, people are gonna be creating new email accounts left and right...
laugh.gif
it says 1 entry per household in the rules. not sure if it will cancel multiples, but im not chancing it

well i got my code and my 2 albums, im set for 3 weeks of entries

i'll get my friends to enter but looks like theyll have to settle for a single code each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom