Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be require to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by telephone."

lol

Somebody needs to clear all this madness up. So i sent my email to the right email address which is the one has "support" spelled correctly. So if i sent it today it doesnt count? Cause i havent got no code. Or do i have to wait till its open to request a code?

It's been like this for a half an hour now. Did this happen to anyone else?
i got the same screen. but i also got to put in my birthdate. so if youve registered, then wait for your code. i purchased through itunes,hardcopy,and asked for code through email. 

Onlyy for US peeps, damn
mean.gif
us and canada

"If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be require to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by telephone."

lol

"What is 1 + 1?...."

"2"

"Wrong answer...we were looking for Yeezus...the correct answer is Yeezus...." *hangs up*

If you are doing option 3 (not buying the cd) do yall really feel like the chances are still the same as the first two options? i feel like there is no way he is giving shoes to somebody who didn't even cop the album haha

If you are doing option 3 (not buying the cd) do yall really feel like the chances are still the same as the first two options? i feel like there is no way he is giving shoes to somebody who didn't even cop the album haha
i feel like he doesnt care, hes kanye west. and its not even him, 99% sure this is a nike promo more than a kanye promo

i got the same screen. but i also got to put in my birthdate. so if youve registered, then wait for your code. i purchased through itunes,hardcopy,and asked for code through email. 
Yeah, I put in my B day and email. Got an email but no code.

btw, it's been an hour and still saying software loading. Is it loading my code or just bonus stuff?

Last edited:
Im assuming that codes havent been sent out and it says software loading on everything cause it doesnt open untill monday fellas

Just a guess though

After reading the instructions I hope I didn't screw myself by entering early...I validated my CD though...about to go buy another copy to use on Monday though...

not sure if srs.. your gonna spend money to get another chance? really?

I thought you had to validate your cd to get a code and the "loading software" I'm stuck on is the site trying to validate my cd? Idk, I'm all confused. lol

not sure if srs.. your gonna spend money to get another chance? really?

^ Yep just wanna make sure I follow the rules starting Monday that's all. I could not get my original CD to validate as the software would not load on my laptop. I received 2 emails saying I entered but no code was given. I then validated the CD on my roommates laptop and no email was received. I'm just gonna start over Monday. It's just $10 Ebert.

I got my email with my code but ill wait till later this week. Not jumping the gun.
you just send that email? i did that and got an entered in giveaway reply. no code tho

I emailed [email protected]
I received 1 email to confirm that I requested a code
5 minutes later I received an email with my 9 digit code inside

I have not entered the giveaway yet & have not received any email saying I've entered the giveaway

I'm going to use my 2 CDs and my code to enter 1 time each of the next 3 weeks as the rules say starting on the 25th

never got a code to the email i used to send.

did get an email that said i entered but i didnt get to put in a cd or anything, this was on another email address.

im so confused

I emailed [email protected]
I received 1 email to confirm that I requested a code
5 minutes later I received an email with my 9 digit code inside

I have not entered the giveaway yet & have not received any email saying I've entered the giveaway

I'm going to use my 2 CDs and my code to enter 1 time each of the next 3 weeks as the rules say starting on the 25th
What did the email you sent look like? Was it that pre typed one or did you type your info in the body too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom