Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of people entering it is going to be a very slim chance to win one. Still hope these release on ndc
not as many people as you think will be entering. 1. its US/Can only 2. People dont want the hassle of entering a code 3. People wont do the simple research and read the rules. 4. People are hating the shoes from what i can tell 
laugh.gif

not as many people as you think will be entering. 1. its US/Can only 2. People dont want the hassle of entering a code 3. People wont do the simple research and read the rules. 4. People are hating the shoes from what i can tell 
laugh.gif

I hope people don't read the rules :lol:

LOL at people saying they will make 50,000 pairs.  Based on what? If Nike made 5,000 per colorway on the solars and plats why would they make 50,000 of the reds????? Please give me a real explanation.  And no Proto, Nike is not thinking the new material is cheaper so they will save money and make more.  Thats just absurd.  

So let me get this straight......email fiasco = 50 pairs. 5k pairs of all the other Yeezy's. 50k of this one (which I don't believe for a second) per rumors but throwing the cd insert email to capitalize on the gullible? I'm already close to saying f*** it!

I sent a email on saturday, and got one this morning with a log in, and password, then another email with a ticket id number. Shortly after i got my unique code. But im waiting for entry time to begin to enter.

Last edited:
I sent a email on saturday, and got one this morning with a log in, and password, then another email with a ticket id number. Shortly after i got my unique code. But im waiting for entry time to begin to enter.
Not sure it matters. Went ahead and shot my entries over and it said I was registered after the codes, but I saved a code for after the time officially begins just in case. 
laugh.gif

So the way the contest worked for me...

I had already bought Kanye's new CD, so I put the CD into my computer and then went to the Kanye West website. After pressing the CD icon, a message said downloading software, which then sent my computer through a series of 'speed bursts' , followed by a screen with a message that said "You have been entered into the giveaway Thank you for playing."

I'm assuming the code was entered in for me automatically; I did not receive a 'code'.

Last edited:
Got my code this morning and entered it in. Now to wait for rounds 2 and 3. Good luck to everyone! Hopefully some people from here win.

http://www.google.com/search?client...release-date-announced%3F_locale%3Den;620;413

Sorry for link not sure how to post pics but i believe this is of the dust bag(???) and it says "0006/1000". 50k seems like wayyyyyy to many for anything kanye no? If anything since this is coming out with album and is the long delayed 3rd colorway i'd think there would be less pairs than usual but that's just me. Def hope there is more than 1,000

So the way the contest worked for me...

I had already bought Kanye's new CD, so I put the CD into my computer and then went to the Kanye West website. After pressing the CD icon, a message said downloading software, which then sent my computer through a series of 'speed bursts' , followed by a screen with a message that said "You have been entered into the giveaway Thank you for playing."

I'm assuming the code was entered in for me automatically; I did not receive a 'code'.

^ Yeah you won't need a code if you are using the CD...the 3 options listed are CD, Itunes, or input a code...so you are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom