Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my code and entered it, didn't read that we were supposed to wait until tomorrow haha wonder if my entry is still good.

People shouldn't worry if they don't get the code right this second. It's not like early entry gives you a better chance. There is no system to this. Just pure luck and chance

And for those who are worried about being disqualified if they enter more than once, it won't help your chances...but it won't knock you out. The official rules read, "Although subsequent attempts to enter in a given Weekly Entry Period may be received, only the first eligible entry received from a particular individual email account will be eligible"
So it's time to make 12 email accounts.

50,000 is believable to me, cuz i still think they took the scaled leather off the sides and replaced it with a cheaper material to produce more for less...

got my code and entered! :nthat:

still no code. im about to request another one on a different email
They're giving the codes out on the site itself now.
This morning I went on the giveaway site, after sending my email to [email protected] last night, and where it says "  To get an access code, click here  or mail [email protected]" the "or mail [email protected]" disappeared. After I noticed that, I clicked the click here  link an my code popped up and I did it again and another code popped up, and so on , and so forth. Maybe that helps.

still no code. im about to request another one on a different email
They're giving the codes out on the site itself now.
This morning I went on the giveaway site, after sending my email to [email protected] last night, and where it says "  To get an access code, click here  or mail [email protected]" the "or mail [email protected]" disappeared. After I noticed that, I clicked the click here  link an my code popped up and I did it again and another code popped up, and so on , and so forth. Maybe that helps.
good looks thanks

50,000 is believable to me, cuz i still think they took the scaled leather off the sides and replaced it with a cheaper material to produce more for less...

If u talking about that sample pic where they had white laces I think that was just a really early sample. all the newest pics including the ones kanye wore had the leather scales

Actually the close up pics of kanye rocking them at governors balls shows the same material as the early sample. But who knows? Maybe we the consumer will get the scales. We will find out when they announce winners. Good luck guys.

^just noticed that. sucks cuz red scales would have been dope but that won't stop me or anybody else from tryna cop lol.

the absence of leather does take a lot away from the shoe tho. if I get them somehow I'm tryna trade for solars

With the amount of people entering it is going to be a very slim chance to win one. Still hope these release on ndc

Last edited:
In the words of Kanye himself "You know that n*ggas can't read"
laugh.gif
From my reading of the Official Rules you will receive a unique code if you have the CD or downloaded the album off iTunes. However if you DO NOT have the CD whether physical or digital you can still enter the Giveaway however you have to WAIT until the first entry period to send them an email to [email protected] then you will get a unique code in which you will be able to then enter within the first weeks drawing. However, from a few of the users above it appeared that they were able to get a code prior to the "OFFICIAL" entry time. So my question is this an automatic reply with a unique code kind of email return generator? Because if not who knows if you will even receive the email with the code in time to put it in to possibly win the shoes.
eyes.gif
The chances are slim but I think I'm still going to buy Yeezus so that way I can have a better chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom