Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first week drawing = people with physical cd

second week drawing = people with itunes copy

third week drawing = people with the free code

that's it people

Was caught up in the denim chaos and haven't checked in here for a few days. So I just went to the site and registered. They emailed me that I was in the raffle. No code yet though.

I need to move. FML :smh:

2mn21b9.png
where you from?
Dominican Republic.

SMH thought I was filling out info to get my final code, and ended up entering early :smh:

oh well, I didn't even purchase the album, looks like whatever one I downloaded from the net I just took that code cause it gave it to me automatically :tongue:

first week drawing = people with physical cd

second week drawing = people with itunes copy

third week drawing = people with the free code

that's it people
cant you enter week 1 with different method of entry? Where does it say it strictly has to be copy of cd for week 1? It says regardless of the entry method.

Last edited:
ok, now I'm confused once again. You enter the contest by validating your CD without getting a code?

Last edited:
cant you enter week 1 with different method of entry? Where does it say it strictly has to be copy of cd for week 1? It says regardless of the entry method.

the way they had the numbers corresponding with the method and weekly entry it made it seem like it was only one method per week

you may be right

I bought yezus last night via itunes and didnt get any additional instructions.

When you go to kanyewest.com click on the Yeezy 2 box tag. It will ask you how you want to enter, via hard copy, itunes, or access code. Click itunes and your computer will be scanned. It will give you a notification that you have been entered.

When you go to kanyewest.com click on the Yeezy 2 box tag. It will ask you how you want to enter, via hard copy, itunes, or access code. Click itunes and your computer will be scanned. It will give you a notification that you have been entered.

Wonder if Yeezy is working with the NSA, to secretly help them implant bugging devices in our computers.

And for those who are worried about being disqualified if they enter more than once, it won't help your chances...but it won't knock you out. The official rules read, "Although subsequent attempts to enter in a given Weekly Entry Period may be received, only the first eligible entry received from a particular individual email account will be eligible"

I bought yezus last night via itunes and didnt get any additional instructions.

but isn't it too early to enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom