Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID:
Subject: Yeezy giveaway
Department: User Support (Core Promotions)
Type: Issue
Priority: Low

This is what it says

Idk what it is but if its an email saying I won something then woohoo!!!!

one of the better pictures i've seen.

i think these will glow the pinkish outsole looks comparable to the current greenish outsoles.

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID:

This is what it says

I got the same email, with another email with sign in information. I don't think we won anything lol.

Ticket ID:

This is what it says

Got that same email last week. Did not win.

I don't know whats going on. I went to KanyeWest.com and hit get code, entered that **** in and then it said "Thank you, you have been entered." How does that even make sense? 

Holy *****TTT, Is anyone camping right now?!??! Im about to go and see wassupp!!!!! Nike is sneaky for this one.  

hey guys question. so i sent an email to codesupport on june 23rd, the day before the contest started. i didn't put in any of my info though, just had my email address and the form email. within a few minutes i got a reply back saying congrats you have entered, but then i never got a code. well yesterday, july 1st, i received 4 different emails with 4 different codes... can i enter the codes from multiple email addresses? or would i be better off just entering one per week and discarding the last two codes? also, if i enter my work address and my home address under two different emails, do you think i will be okay? thanks for any help, sorry if this all has been answered before

hey guys question. so i sent an email to codesupport on june 23rd, the day before the contest started. i didn't put in any of my info though, just had my email address and the form email. within a few minutes i got a reply back saying congrats you have entered, but then i never got a code. well yesterday, july 1st, i received 4 different emails with 4 different codes... can i enter the codes from multiple email addresses? or would i be better off just entering one per week and discarding the last two codes? also, if i enter my work address and my home address under two different emails, do you think i will be okay? thanks for any help, sorry if this all has been answered before

we have no idea

we only have access to the same official rules u have access to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom