Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Those are legit, but they look gross.. brownish tinted rubber, dirt in the insoles, creased up toe boxes. I would pass.

ye animating him so abs 
roll.gif

I just though they were bad pics, I didn't realize they were just that dirty lol

but, on foot they would still look good I'd stain him. unless that's really dirt under the insole, that's gross lol how do you even do that

@roger
Ask for a pic of the two shoes in the box (top open). Box looks too small. Dead Srs.
I have owned both Plats and Solars, both boxes were too big. If this has been debunked, correct me.

Last edited:
look legit to me, id say 1200 cuz of condition
Seiously? I'd like to take a razor blade to a pair of yeezy's and you people would still buy them for a grand. Do you guys have any standards?

I wouldn't buy those for more then 400. Even that is pushing it unless his girl takes a beaver shot and sends it to me.

@roger
Ask for a pic of the two shoes in the box (top open). Box looks too small. Dead Srs.
I have owned both Plats and Solars, both boxes were too big. If this has been debunked, correct me.
They had a replacement box so yeah you're right on that. He sold them for a $1000

Seiously? I'd like to take a razor blade to a pair of yeezy's and you people would still buy them for a grand. Do you guys have any standards?

I wouldn't buy those for more then 400. Even that is pushing it unless his girl takes a beaver shot and sends it to me.
:rofl: what if she's :x?

So I slept on copping these late last year cause I figured the price would hover where it was for a while.

Fast forward to now and prices are through the roof, I saw a pair on fcny's website yesterday for $3500.

I thought to myself "those things are going to sit for a couple weeks, ain't nobody paying that"

Look today and they are gone.

I need a size 13 in solars preferably DS, how much should I realistically expect to pay and if someone knows where I should be looking please let me know.

Looking for plats too but they are secondary.

what would you guys say current market prices are for Yeezy 1's, DS, OG all, size 12, for each colorway of the trifecta?

perhaps an average between ebay, NT, SC, and FB marketplaces...

So I slept on copping these late last year cause I figured the price would hover where it was for a while.
Fast forward to now and prices are through the roof, I saw a pair on fcny's website yesterday for $3500.
I thought to myself "those things are going to sit for a couple weeks, a
in't nobody paying that"

Look today and they are gone.

I need a size 13 in solars preferably DS, how much should I realistically expect to pay and if someone knows where I should be looking please let me know.
Looking for plats too but they are secondary.

Welcome to my Hell. I'm a size 13 also. About 6 months ago I landed 2 pair of Plats for ~$1700 each in DS condition. Now you can hardly find them less than $2500. Solars you are going to be paying much more. At least $3500-$4000 DS however I am hopefully picking up a NDS condition pair in NYC later this week for $2500. I am meeting up with the dude at FCNY and I will have another set of trained eyes look them over. Everything looks on point and like I said I have 2 pair of plats so I know what they are supposed to feel like. GL with your hunt, it's extremely frustrating.

Last edited:
^I'm not even trying, I'll have at it with the red October's later this year

THOSE PLATS CAN EASILY BE CLEANED AND RESTORED. NO BIG DEAL. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU GRAB THOSE FOR, YOU CAN EASILY HAVE A STEAL ON YOUR HANDS.

I'VE SEEN MUCH MUCH WORSE LOOKING SHOES COME BACK TO ALMOST DEADSTOCK LOOKING CONDITION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom