Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you guys say current market prices are for Yeezy 1's, DS, OG all, size 12, for each colorway of the trifecta?

perhaps an average between ebay, NT, SC, and FB marketplaces...

I asked this very question a few pages back as I've been hunting for a size 12 pair of black/pinks for a few months now. eBay sellers seem to be misinformed with the prices they're after since every pair seems to sit for weeks or the sneakers are sold to crappy feedback buyers and relisted. It has been a very frustrating search to say the least. I saw both a size 11 and 13 in 8/10 condition sell for $700 at DXC and sneakercon- so take that for what it's worth.

Yeah, I mean, the only thing that made the 2's even close to as nice as the 1's was that carved leather... Without it, the 1's straight dookie on the 2's mega hard.

I dunno I own two pairs of one and the overall design of the two just has me swaying toward it as the better shoe. I just like how they are less bulky along with the smaller strap and carved leather.

Last edited:
I like the Red Yeezy 2's. And I won't front, I will try and get a pair for retail or close to it when they drop. However, not having the scales turns me off a bit. I loved the scales on the original two colorways.
doesn't it just seem easier and less of a worry with this fuse looking **** on the sides? i personally think it looks more stylish, especially with the textured swoosh and all.

Posted in LC thread also but in case the regs from this thread don't check it...NT Fam I need a LC, local seller, I am thinking fakes...but want to know for sure

Yeah, I mean, the only thing that made the 2's even close to as nice as the 1's was that carved leather... Without it, the 1's straight dookie on the 2's mega hard.

doesn't it just seem easier and less of a worry with this fuse looking **** on the sides? i personally think it looks more stylish, especially with the textured swoosh and all.

The Yeezy 1's aren't bad, but they really don't do it for me. Very bulky. The sleaker look of the 2's though....

....mmmph.

First sneaker I EVER broke a grand for. And I'd do it again, too. These Red's though, I'd rather drop $800-900 on a red pair of Balenciaga Cotes (which I did) :wink:.

The Yeezy 1's aren't bad, but they really don't do it for me. Very bulky. The sleaker look of the 2's though....

....mmmph.

First sneaker I EVER broke a grand for. And I'd do it again, too. These Red's though, I'd rather drop $800-900 on a red pair of Balenciaga Cotes (which I did)
wink.gif
they look like another basic *** artist collab like the t raww reeboks. the yeezy 2 is kanye's best shoe.

....mmmph.

First sneaker I EVER broke a grand for. And I'd do it again, too. These Red's though, I'd rather drop $800-900 on a red pair of Balenciaga Cotes (which I did) :wink:.

I hate you because I had to settle for arenas

I regret selling my solars so much ... Size 14 at that. Haven't seen one on the market for a good while now

you can argue looks and design all day long, but it's really subjective... 2's are just easier to wear with anything, but 1's are straight ignorant, they look like moon boots, and not everyone can pull them off right imo (they look so much better when the strap is loose and sticking up, not strapped all the way down)...

but there is no denying the quality and detail of the 1's is way better than the 2's (particularly the zens and nets, cuz of that amazing, sweet smelling leather), as is the comfort (it's like putting your feet in pillows, 2's aren't super comfortable imo)... anyone who knows their stuff and has owned both knows this to be true.

We on the same page, though. I had to sell my damn pair. Looking to cop again... one day. :frown:

bro I couldn't find ANYBODY selling a red pair, let alone in my size. I joined styleforum just to ask a dude about a sz 44 he had, that he said he sold a long time ago. he ended up having another pair to sell but I had already bought the arenas by then, and I need a 43 in em anyway

you lowkey shouldn't have sold them bro lol. unless balenciaga restocks em that's gonna be a REALLY hard shoe to come by

Last edited:
you can argue looks and design all day long, but it's really subjective... 2's are just easier to wear with anything, but 1's are straight ignorant, they look like moon boots, and not everyone can pull them off right imo (they look so much better when the strap is loose and sticking up, not strapped all the way down)...

but there is no denying the quality and detail of the 1's is way better than the 2's (particularly the zens and nets, cuz of that amazing, sweet smelling leather), as is the comfort (it's like putting your feet in pillows, 2's aren't super comfortable imo)... anyone who knows their stuff and has owned both knows this to be true.

True I have Zens and Nets. Everytime I open up that box and look at those nets it's like looking at them for the first time. They are straight beautiful and still smell exactly how they did when I purchased them. Leather so sofffttttttttt

It is subjective, and my opinion isn't based on actually seeing/touching them in person. I did hear about them being really comfy, though. With that said the Yeezy 2's are some of the most comfy non designer sneakers I have ever felt before (at least my pair was).

bro I couldn't find ANYBODY selling a red pair, let alone in my size. I joined styleforum just to ask a dude about a sz 44 he had, that he said he sold a long time ago. he ended up having another pair to sell but I had already bought the arenas by then, and I need a 43 in em anyway

you lowkey shouldn't have sold them bro lol. unless balenciaga restocks em that's gonna be a REALLY hard shoe to come by

Don't remind me. It has been rough these passed few months . :frown:

Sold those, and some custom 1 of 1's Lebron's. x_x

Just looked on ebay and saw worn pairs are going for 2k :x

Makes me want to start wearing my pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom