Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upper separated from the midsole.
sick.gif
 at least the chinese children working in the sweatshops for the authentics aren't dumbasses.

I'm hoping that I can find a lightly used pair of Solars foe 2000 to 2500, however I'd just settle for the reds now because they are newer.

It seems like the fake Solars in the pics above were a customreps. He was charging 330 a pair a while back. Scales were super ******. Dude milking ppl so he can get authentics

^ I'm hoping to have some ppl pick them up for me...we will see.
While, I expect to pay over retail, I'm not expecting the 3500 resale price of ds Solars on fc

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=4102]Attachment-1.jpg (88k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hey guys can someone help with a Legit Check....guy is trying to sell them I really want a pair but been out of luck with so many fakes out there.  Thanks if anyone can help. I'm trying to get more pics as well.

fake. mesh has the same pattern as the Plats

the solars are pretty ridiculous...I thought I paid top price for my pair when I got mine off projectblitz.com for $2.3k...haven't seen a pair go lower since.  Kicking myself for not getting plats at 1,500 when I had a chance

What do you guys think the reseller price will be for the Air Yeezy 2 Red Octobers (or whatever they will be call)?  

I'm thinking there is no chance I can get these retail unless I start lining up now, so might as well prepare my wallet.  Really really want these.

What do you guys think the reseller price will be for the Air Yeezy 2 Red Octobers (or whatever they will be call)?  

I'm thinking there is no chance I can get these retail unless I start lining up now, so might as well prepare my wallet.  Really really want these.
I'm hoping $1200 to 1500 but with the price of the solars and platinums these might see a bit more hype than usual

resale gonna be somewhere between MVP lebrons and air mags, then after most the big spenders have their pairs it will drop a little

Proto...
Ye & his team cleaned up on A LOT of 12's on all models...That's why...

PO

ah, this makes sense... don't know why i didn't think about it b4, cuz i remember when the 1's dropped, kanye did that video thanking everyone for the support, and said he even had to buy pairs on ebay himself, cuz he only gets so many from nike (people prolly think he can have anything made for him, but i doubt it very seriously)...

seems like DS 12's in yeezy 1's are extinct... so i guess on the rare occasion they pop up, they grab them, no matter the cost... explains why that DS blink size 12 went for $3250 (and only took 6 days to sell) last month at flight club... that's WAY above normal price for any other size...

dayum yo, making my decision even harder to do this trade for mags or not... :smh:

ah, this makes sense... don't know why i didn't think about it b4, cuz i remember when the 1's dropped, kanye did that video thanking everyone for the support, and said he even had to buy pairs on ebay himself, cuz he only gets so many from nike (people prolly think he can have anything made for him, but i doubt it very seriously)...

seems like DS 12's in yeezy 1's are extinct... so i guess on the rare occasion they pop up, they grab them, no matter the cost... explains why that DS blink size 12 went for $3250 (and only took 6 days to sell) last month at flight club... that's WAY above normal price for any other size...

dayum yo, making my decision even harder to do this trade for mags or not...
mean.gif
trading 1's for mags? do it. i don't know if you're willing to wear them, sure they'd look good a certain way, but i'd much rather have those in my collection. them ***** would be like my grails. really depends on if you'd wear the mags.

Last edited:

dayum yo, making my decision even harder to do this trade for mags or not...
mean.gif
Well I would rather have some shoe's I could wear instead of something sitting in a box forever.

I love both the 1s and 2s.

I only have the 1s but I do think the 2s are nicer bc of the sleekness compared to the 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom