Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had doubles of the Zens. Sold one of my size 12's for $1k before the 2's dropped, and regret the hell out of that decision. I still have a pair, but that pair on ice felt good.

Had doubles as well but traded mine for paranormans with no regrets

e4f87334_Attachment-1.jpeg

Hey guys can someone help with a Legit Check....guy is trying to sell them I really want a pair but been out of luck with so many fakes out there.  Thanks if anyone can help. I'm trying to get more pics as well.

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=4102]Attachment-1.jpg (88k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hey guys can someone help with a Legit Check....guy is trying to sell them I really want a pair but been out of luck with so many fakes out there.  Thanks if anyone can help. I'm trying to get more pics as well.

Fake.

the thing is, it seems like size 12 in DS 1's is hard to find, i don't see a single DS blink size 12 in active or completed listings on feebay (don't even think i saw a DS pair in nets and zens either, that didn't have some sorta defect at least)... even Terry Seets (FB marketplace exchange guy) said he hasn't seen a DS 12 in a long time...

if you want the most you can get, it's obvious flight club is the way to go...

a DS size 12 blink went for $3250 there last month (and only took 6 days to sell): http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090058

and a size 11.5 DS zen sold for $2k earlier this month, and a size 14 sold for $2750 10 months ago: http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090095

DS pairs are almost completely dried up, and ya gotta keep in mind they usually make less quantities in bigger sizes (12 - 14), so when they come up for sale on flight club, i'm sure ballers, athletes, rappers, and celebs spend that kind of bread...

and nah, 1's are dope, but it's down to personal taste... here's the last time i wore my zens, they look nice to me:

it's just a matter of opinion really...

Proto...
Ye & his team cleaned up on A LOT of 12's on all models...That's why...

PO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom