Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy 1's may look like moon boots (personally think it's cool), but I have the zen grey cw and although it takes a little more effort to wear em, I get lots of compliments and they're really comfortable. Worth it to me.

i posted my blinks on ebay last month to see how much it would fetch. 1 pic no tags size 10 and got offered $2100 nyc meetup....so its all about who's willing to pay. I'm sure when the reds come out all yzys will spike up in price.

AzNSasSiLk
were they DS? $2100 man that's crazy! i don't own blinks but if my zen grey's or net net's fetched that i may consider

Agreed tbh and tbf 1's do suck. If you feel like you can pull em off I'd like to see a pic tbh and tbf.

Ive seen absolute dickheads pull of yeezy 2's and ive seen people who can dress well look like an absolute tool in yeezy 1's.

zen grey 1s are fire...I like those more than the blinks and nets

also think the arenas >>> cotes

Agreed tbh and tbf 1's do suck. If you feel like you can pull em off I'd like to see a pic tbh and tbf.

Ive seen absolute dickheads pull of yeezy 2's and ive seen people who can dress well look like an absolute tool in yeezy 1's.
sucks for them. some people just don't look good in certain sneakers. i can rock them with shorts and they won't look bad, i also know a few other people that can rock em. just depends on the person.

on another note, why is everyone crazy about the balenciagas. they're trash.

Last edited:
Thinking I should pull the trigger on DS blinks for 1700. Seems like there also starting at 2k and up

For the Black/Black 1's, that price is about right as far as ebay goes. Net's and Zen's aren't moving for that though.

Edit: In reference to AzNSasSiLk's post and how much his sold for.

Last edited:
the thing is, it seems like size 12 in DS 1's is hard to find, i don't see a single DS blink size 12 in active or completed listings on feebay (don't even think i saw a DS pair in nets and zens either, that didn't have some sorta defect at least)... even Terry Seets (FB marketplace exchange guy) said he hasn't seen a DS 12 in a long time...

if you want the most you can get, it's obvious flight club is the way to go...

a DS size 12 blink went for $3250 there last month (and only took 6 days to sell): http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090058

and a size 11.5 DS zen sold for $2k earlier this month, and a size 14 sold for $2750 10 months ago: http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090095

DS pairs are almost completely dried up, and ya gotta keep in mind they usually make less quantities in bigger sizes (12 - 14), so when they come up for sale on flight club, i'm sure ballers, athletes, rappers, and celebs spend that kind of bread...

and nah, 1's are dope, but it's down to personal taste... here's the last time i wore my zens, they look nice to me:

144a966cb6a911e2925f22000a1fb71a_7.jpg

9e8e22a4b6b711e29a2a22000a1fb02b_7.jpg

6c885b02b6a911e2b6f822000a1f8cdf_7.jpg

and hell, i wore blinks with sweat pants recently (a couple months ago, b4 it got hot)... :lol:

73d211f2ccb911e28efa22000a1fbd9c_7.jpg

c192b3caccb811e297d322000aaa0a71_7.jpg

it's just a matter of opinion really...

Last edited:
the thing is, it seems like size 12 in DS 1's is hard to find, i don't see a single DS blink size 12 in active or completed listings on feebay (don't even think i saw a DS pair in nets and zens either, that didn't have some sorta defect at least)... even Terry Seets (FB marketplace exchange guy) said he hasn't seen a DS 12 in a long time...

if you want the most you can get, it's obvious flight club is the way to go...

a DS size 12 blink went for $3250 there last month (and only took 6 days to sell): http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090058

and a size 11.5 DS zen sold for $2k earlier this month, and a size 14 sold for $2750 10 months ago: http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090095

DS pairs are almost completely dried up, and ya gotta keep in mind they usually make less quantities in bigger sizes (12 - 14), so when they come up for sale on flight club, i'm sure ballers, athletes, rappers, and celebs spend that kind of bread...

and nah, 1's are dope, but it's down to personal taste... here's the last time i wore my zens, they look nice to me:

144a966cb6a911e2925f22000a1fb71a_7.jpg

9e8e22a4b6b711e29a2a22000a1fb02b_7.jpg

6c885b02b6a911e2b6f822000a1f8cdf_7.jpg

and hell, i wore blinks with sweat pants recently (a couple months ago, b4 it got hot)...
laugh.gif

73d211f2ccb911e28efa22000a1fbd9c_7.jpg

c192b3caccb811e297d322000aaa0a71_7.jpg

it's just a matter of opinion really...
haha dude good looks with the blinks but damn isn't it a little out of place wearing zens with blue jeans? your photos make me want to cop the blinks tho. 
nthat.gif

zens out of place with blue jeans? WUT? :lol:

look best with 'em, IMO...

those jeans i'm wearing there are actually much lighter than they look in the pix (due to editing)... they're actually more the light wash color of those stonewashed APC x kanye joints (at a fraction of the cost, and prolly fit better, lol)...

zens out of place with blue jeans? WUT?
laugh.gif

look best with 'em, IMO...

those jeans i'm wearing there are actually much lighter than they look in the pix (due to editing)... they're actually more the light wash color of those stonewashed APC x kanye joints (at a fraction of the cost, and prolly fit better, lol)...
thanks for clarifying, i'd imagine they'd look good with that color. still thinking about that apc x kanye hoodie but i'm sure i can get something like it for way less 
tired.gif

Good pics up there proto!
As for the debate I guess I'll put my opinion on the whole yeezy 1 vs 2
I like the moon boots lol yeezy 1 but in bias in a way, I don't own or have ever owned the yeezy 2, and at the prices they are going for, might not ever lol

I had doubles of the Zens. Sold one of my size 12's for $1k before the 2's dropped, and regret the hell out of that decision. I still have a pair, but that pair on ice felt good.

haven't worn tans in a hot, hot minute, but they're prolly my fav colorway of 1's... it's funny, cuz they were my least favorite for awhile at first... glad ye didn't release a tan Y2, keeps them unique...

Mannchyld, check pm's, bruh!

i always thought the net nets were my least favorite, then after seeing them a lot online i thought they were the best! know i think the zen grey are, something about them that really takes it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom