Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this forum while looking for info about the contest since I thought that they would announce the winners by now. I realize that I most likely didn’t win since there are screenshots of the “golden email” floating around (if legit). I was just talking to some friends about the contest and we were wondering if the entry methods played a part in selecting the winners…Well, one entry method in particular.

Method of Entry #3:  To enter without a CD or download, request a free unique code via email by sending an email during the Entry Period to: [email protected]. Your email must contain the following information: your complete name; mailing address; phone number, and date of birth. Your free unique code will be sent to the email address your email originated from along with instructions on how to access the Giveaway’s entry page. Upon accessing the Giveaway’s entry page, follow all onscreen instructions to enter. 

Idk if it was like this for anyone else but I used the codes that you had to click and I did the cd thing…they only asked me for email, dob, and I think something else (can’t remember). I was being lazy and didn’t do the method above since the codes were already on the site. The method posted above asks for a little bit more info and we were wondering if this method had an advantage. Idk, just a thought

Did anyone use this method?

Has anyone else thought about this?

Haha. Exactly. You are mad. You follow me around NT and even stalk my IG. Why you delete the pretty girl I'm with tho? That's what really made it a U Mad pic... :lol:
You should wife him up, and then have to resell more shoes to pay for that honeymoon too... :lol:

you mad?

Proto does have a point...

Last edited:
I know this is supposed to be a yeezy thread but these are kinda dope... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-RE...81?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4d0f9abb21 might have to cop!

those are decent I'm kinda feeling with the air revolution right now but idk how well that color way works on them

welp

edit: after watching the video a few times something about those just looks cheap compared to the ones ye wore I think it's the mesh. might just be in my head cuz I know it's a rep

Last edited:
[SIZE=8pt]Idk if it was like this for anyone else but I used the codes that you had to click and I did the cd thing…they only asked me for email, dob, and I think something else (can’t remember). I was being lazy and didn’t do the method above since the codes were already on the site. The method posted above asks for a little bit more info and we were wondering if this method had an advantage. Idk, just a thought[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Did anyone use this method?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Has anyone else thought about this?[/SIZE]

we've had this discussion, it pretty much doesn't matter how u entered. most people that emailed didnt even get responses or got them really late. entering the code on the site is how u enter.

some things are common sense but no one really know anything for sure since no one has actually won yet. don't believe these mock up emails floating around, people love to troll

also if you a girl shame on you anyway, can't be taking shoe opportunities away from men b

This thread is a dumpster fire.
Full of flaming poo.

I really can't believe people are buying into that Mags in 2015 rumor. I've been hearing that since late 2011. If you TRULY believe a company as big as Nike has plans like that four years in advance, you're crazy. There is way too much overhead and turnover between projects and employees in that company - no way in hell can you keep a project of that significance a secret for almost half a decade.

Nike knows one thing, and one thing only..... Go. Now. They don't put **** on the shelf for a later date, they do it, or don't. Sometimes ideas are rehashed, but generally speaking if it doesn't get the "go" it isn't happening. I just really don't see them holding off on the Mags if they had any real intent on releasing them a second time.

All that said, maybe somebody high up in Nike DID say this. BUT, being so embedded in the NT community as many of you are, you should know anybody is capable of trolling the **** out of thirsty people...........

those are decent I'm kinda feeling with the air revolution right now but idk how well that color way works on them
welp

edit: after watching the video a few times something about those just looks cheap compared to the ones ye wore I think it's the mesh. might just be in my head cuz I know it's a rep
I think the reds are so much easier to rep because they use the rubber sides instead of the scales. I see people having headaches in the future trying to tell the real from fake!

Full of flaming poo.

I really can't believe people are buying into that Mags in 2015 rumor. I've been hearing that since late 2011. If you TRULY believe a company as big as Nike has plans like that four years in advance, you're crazy. There is way too much overhead and turnover between projects and employees in that company - no way in hell can you keep a project of that significance a secret for almost half a decade.

Nike knows one thing, and one thing only..... Go. Now. They don't put **** on the shelf for a later date, they do it, or don't. Sometimes ideas are rehashed, but generally speaking if it doesn't get the "go" it isn't happening. I just really don't see them holding off on the Mags if they had any real intent on releasing them a second time.

All that said, maybe somebody high up in Nike DID say this. BUT, being so embedded in the NT community as many of you are, you should know anybody is capable of trolling the **** out of thirsty people...........

I've been hearing about this air mag 2015 power lacing rumor since around the patent dropped around 2009/2010. I don't have any inside knowledge or a "cousins friends uncle" who works for Nike but look at it like this. When the mags dropped outta nowhere in 2011 for micheal j fox's Parkinson's research you had the super stars grown men dropping thousands on this sneaker just because. Not only did Nike have the brilliant marketing scheme of associating the sneaker with a means to find a cure for an illness (and have Kevin Durant in the commercial for the shoes???) but made them extremely limited but they weren't even meant to be worn and people were still going nuts, at least the really rich were. Now you really think Nike doesn't know if they threw an affordable retail price with the air mags and made them have some sort of power lacing that they wouldn't be the new "it" sneaker? C'mon, Nike is too genius and some don't even understand how they operate. Do you remember how random the banned 1 release was? How random it was that how we had an air Jordan 1 that was in its OG form outta nowhere? Did you think that was Nike just throwing something out there?.....or maybe it was to test the waters and see how the public would react to OG branded 1's. Nike will capitalize off the 2015 air mag deal. I'm positive

Last edited:
This thread always delivers with all the absurdity that goes on! :lol: sometimes I think I'm not in the yeezy 2 thread

Just listening to Yeezus again; apologies if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread (almost scared to post in this thread recently due to all the 'drama') but thought it might be a hint at the Red Octobers:

'Yeezy season approachin', f whatever ya'll been hearin, f whatever ya'll been wearin, a monster bout to come alive again...'

I guess you didn't listen to "Hold My Liquor"

That line in "On Sight" is referring to performing at Met Gala, Adult Swim, SNL, having outdoor projections, APC collab clothing, 2 interviews, Black Skinhead user controlled music video, and ofcourse... The Red Octobers.

Virgil said on June 24 in a tweet that Yeezy Season was just beginning so I expect it to encompass a world tour and more.

I guess you didn't listen to "Hold My Liquor"

That line in "On Sight" is referring to performing at Met Gala, Adult Swim, SNL, having outdoor projections, APC collab clothing, 2 interviews, Black Skinhead user controlled music video, and ofcourse... The Red Octobers.

Virgil said on June 24 in a tweet that Yeezy Season was just beginning so I expect it to encompass a world tour and more.
Well yes I've listened to the album multiple times and seen 'Hold my Liquor' mentioned on here but not that line from 'On Sight'. But your description does seem to sum it all up! Thanks

Probably reading way too much into it all but just a passing thought. 'Red October' was a stealth like submarine... maybe this release will be stealth/sudden/undercover... 
grin.gif
:lol: maybe but hey ya never know. Could be because red represents blood and there will definitely be blood shed for these :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom