Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact i have seen just one person rocking a legit solar red yeezy 2 since the release, everyone else has fakes and act like they're the real sh*t.

Granted you Nike is a brilliant company with their advertisements, but you guys calling them a genius is quite hilarious. They are smart to the extent how they use the Internet to spread information like anybody else, but it Ppl like you and me who ultimately create this big grand EXPLANATION OF SOMETHING to make it Godly.

Everybody adores and loves Nike and ppl can care less about Adidas and other companies. Other ppl had some fitness tracker and Nike cameout with the fuel band and ppl went bananas as if its something new. They need to put little effort into marketing because WE do it for them with sites like this and other sneaker blogs. Nike knows we all adore them so they will use us how ever they want to. Anybody would abuse that power when they know they have it. That's why in my eyes they really aren't the genius you guys are making them out to be.

It is fun trying to figure things out but you guys make it seem as if its the Da Vinci Code.

You guys hype stuff up so quickly and proof to that is the joke me and my friend played about the yeezy restock

Back on lurk mode because its going to be pointless to explain anything else. Everybody has their opinion. Once I see Nike or Kanye flat out saying yeezys are coming out on so and so day in this Manner then ill believe it

Last edited:
Granted you Nike is a brilliant company with their advertisements, but you guys calling them a genius is quite hilarious. They are smart to the extent how they use the Internet to spread information like anybody else, but it Ppl like you and me who ultimately create this big grand EXPLANATION OF SOMETHING to make it Godly.

Everybody adores and loves Nike and ppl can care less about Adidas and other companies. Other ppl had some fitness tracker and Nike cameout with the fuel band and ppl went bananas as if its something new. They need to put little effort into marketing because WE do it for them with sites like this and other sneaker blogs. Nike knows we all adore them so they will use us how ever they want to. Anybody would abuse that power when they know they have it. That's why in my eyes they really aren't the genius you guys are making them out to be.

It is fun trying to figure things out but you guys make it seem as if its the Da Vinci Code.

You guys hype stuff up so quickly and proof to that is the joke me and my friend played about the yeezy restock

Back on lurk mode because its going to be pointless to explain anything else. Everybody has their opinion. Once I see Nike or Kanye flat out saying yeezys are coming out on so and so day in this Manner then ill believe it
qft

SP  means special projects

because tinker the god has his hands on this blood

Last edited:
dam those new reps look good tempted to cop and see how close they are to RD pair (GM yeezys
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

they have the old versions for 65 but those look mad fugazzi and they also got those jordan 4 yeezy customs on there too lol

dude on ebay is selling fakes and people are bidding smh

dam those new reps look good tempted to cop and see how close they are to RD pair (GM yeezys :nerd: :lol: )

they have the old versions for 65 but those look mad fugazzi and they also got those jordan 4 yeezy customs on there too lol

I've seen an influx of Jordan 4/Yeezy "customs" (fakes) on ebay lately. Ever since that butchered custom was shown on social media.

Wow those fakes look really high quality. They looked flawless.

In other news I found a video for all u guys hoping for POWER LACING IN 2015...Lol

dam those new reps look good tempted to cop and see how close they are to RD pair (GM yeezys
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

I've seen an influx of Jordan 4/Yeezy "customs" (fakes) on ebay lately. Ever since that butchered custom was shown on social media.
haha i saw a kid on IG selling those yeezy 4s for $100, awful fakes. then he has pics of tokyo 5s, lightning 4s, yeezys, db4s, ect.. i know all his kicks are fake, and its just sad because he wore them around school like they werent and he even called out my friend who has legit SB 9s saying they were fake while he was wearing fake tokyo 5s 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom